~Eren Ending~

Eren Ending song: Till the Sun Burns Out - SEBELL (Nightcored by NightcoreReality)

Third Person POV

Well, the next day at school Asuna went to a spot where Eren and Levi agreed to meet her so she can choose. (Wow, I wish this was real life BUT IT FUCKING ISN'T GOD DAMN IT Ahem, continue)

Asuna went over to Eren and Levi who were standing waiting for her.

"It's time to choose isn't it?" she asked.

They nodded.

Asuna looked at Eren, smiling a little, then to Levi, smiling again. She then looked at the ground so she could focus on her decision.

"Pick who you think you love the most (*cough* it's not too late to pick Levi*cough* wait what?)," she thought.

Eren looked at Asuna, dreading the answer that will come out of her mouth.

Levi looked at Asuna with a worried look. "Is this even healthy?" he thought.

Asuna looked up at stared directly at Levi.

"Levi...

I'm sorry but I love Eren," she said. (Oh shit he got burned, WE NEED SOME LOTION!)

She turned to Eren smiling.

"C'mon Eren," she said grabbing his hand.

Eren smiled, he got the girl of his dreams, and he was chosen over Levi.

"Sucker..." Eren thought when he turned his head for a second, looking at Levi.

Levi watched as they walked away going to do God knows what.

Sighing, Levi put back on his mask full of no emotions.

"I guess I wasn't worth it," he thought fake laughing to himself.

"Hope you're happy Asuna," he muttered with a cold voice.

~Back with the main people in this ending~

"Hey Asuna want to go to the amusement park after school today? After today they're going to close it for the winter," he said.

"Sure," Asuna said smiling.

"I love you Asuna," he said.

"I love you too," she said.

They dated for what seemed like years and eventually got married... in Germany.

-Fin-

Well I hope you liked the ending you chose! ^-^ Thanks for reading! ~Kaniss25