Chapter 10

Chapter song: How You Love Me - 3LAU ft. Bright Lights (Nightcored by TNC-Nightcore Network)

Asuna's POV

"Eren is probably giving me the cold shoulder, but for what?" I thought.

I was now eating lunch with Sasha, Connie, Jean, Marco, and Hanji.

"Hey Asuna, do you like someone other than Levi? As in love?" Hanji asked curiously.

Then I saw Levi walking over to Eren's table, then leaving with him.

"Hm, I wonder what Levi is doing," I thought, getting up.

"Asuna, where are you going? You have not answered Hanji's question yet," Connie said.

"Well, it's none of your business, if I even did like someone other than Levi," I said.

"Why won't you *crunch* just *crunch* tell us? *swallow* We know you like Eren," Sasha said while eating.

"Why would I need to tell you? It's not that important, anyways, and I don't like Eren like that," I said drifting off.

"I just wanted to eat, damn it," I thought.

"Asuna, stop avoiding the question, just tell us," Connie said.

"Spit what out?" I said with sass and annoyance.

"Just tell us, we won't tell your boyfriend Levi," Jean said.

"Shut up Horseface," I said while giving him a death glare.

"Don't start Asuna," Marco said.

"Ugh, so you want to know?" I said, clearly giving up.

"Yes," they all said.

"It's this food," I said shoving the rest of my food into my mouth and grabbing my tray, leaving the cafeteria.

I swear their reactions varied with mouths open and pissed off looks.

Eren's POV

"Levi is dating Asuna, so right now that means he's winning," I thought as I was walking down the halls with Mikasa and Armin.

"How am I going to win Asuna's heart?" I kept thinking until I walked into something, more like someone.

"Eren, can you please watch where you're going next time?" Armin said while helping the person I knocked over.

"Yeah, sure, Armin, (Armout XD I couldn't help it)" I said picking up the person's books.

"Thank Armin, and Eren," Asuna said taking the books out of my hands.

"I'm so sorry Asuna, I didn't see where I was going," I said.

"You better be sorry, brat," Levi said walking over to us, giving me a glare.

"Levi, it was just an accident," Asuna said.

"Well, if it happens again, I'm beating the shit out of him," Levi continued, grabbing Asuna's hand and heading to their next class.

"See you later, Eren," Asuna said looking back and waving before turning back around, following Levi.

"I love you, Asuna, but do you love me?" I thought before heading to class with Armin and Mikasa.

Levi's POV

"Tch, brat, he won't win this if I'm in it," I thought during class. (A/N: In it to win it! XD)

"Pst, Levi," Asuna whispered while poking me.

"What?" I whispered back.

She passed me a note, saying my name on it.

Levi, can I talk to you after school? It's really important

~Asuna

"I wonder what she wants to talk about," I thought leaving class.

Okay, so I'm back, and I literally wrote this in a notebook on a mission trip I was on. It was fun, by the way. So I am going to be updating almost everyday, depending on if I'm at home or if I can't think of anything. Oh and please tell me if there are spelling errors, I don't want anything spelt wrong. ~Kaniss25