Chapter 4

Chapter song: Reload - Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash ft. John Martin (Nightcored by TNC-Nightcore Network)

Petra's POV

"I thought Levi loved me, but I was wrong," I thought, tears streaming down my face.

I leaned against the door of the bathroom, thinking of what I ever saw in him.

Sighing I went over to the mirror at looked at myself, I looked like a mess. My hair was all over the place, my eyes were red and puffy from crying. I had tear streaks going down my face. I tried to fix my hair by combing my fingers through it. 

"Maybe I should go back into the game," I thought, while trying to clean up.

I went back to the living room and peeked in to see what they were doing.

"Oh sor-"Asuna started to say before Levi kissed her.

I started to tear up again, so I went back into the bathroom, sitting against the door. Then someone knocked on the door. 

"Petra? Are you in there?" Asuna asked.

"Y-yeah, I'll be out in a minute," I answered sniffling.

'I think I should go home,' I thought.

"Are you okay Petra?" Asuna asked worried.

"Y-yeah," I said before getting up to open the bathroom door and storm out of the house.

I got into my car, and backed out of the driveway. My vision was blurry, but I could still see the road. While I was driving home, I thought of all the fun times I had with Levi. We we're childhood friends and hung out a lot. Then one day, after he got separated from his family in the attack of 'Titans' the gang, his whole demeanor has changed. He hasn't smiled, he hasn't cried, he's either been emotionless or angry at someone or something.

I got to my house, getting through the door, and going to my room.

"I thought wrong about Levi, he might still be emotionless," I thought falling asleep in my own tears.

Levi's POV

"I kind of felt bad at what I said, because it wasn't true, I did have a crush, but that would just make people think differently of me," I thought.

We just finished the game of Truth or Dare, and everyone was now leaving.

"See you brats in school tomorrow," I said walking out the door.

I walked over to my car, when Asuna came up to me.

"Um, Levi?" she said.

"What is it? We have school tomorrow you know," I said.

"N-nevermind," she said running away.

I rolled my eyes. 

"Girls," I thought.

I got into my car and drove home.

"Asuna, why of all people I had to fall for, it had to be you," I thought, driving away.

Eren's POV

"So, did you talk to him?" Hanji said.

"No, I wanted to but he seemed like he just wanted to go home, so I didn't talk to him," Asuna said.

"Well Levi just likes to push everyone away, he's heartless if you ask me," I said.

"Hm? Is Jaeger jealous?" Hanji said.

"No," I said crossing my arms.

"He's definitely jealous, Asuna," Hanji whispered to Asuna, causing her to blush.

"I'm right here you know," I said.

"Whoops, well, it's getting late, see you guys at school tomorrow!" Hanji said leaving.

"I guess it's time for me to go home too," Asuna said getting her stuff together.

"Wait, Asuna," I said.

"Do you really like that shorty?" I asked looking at her, with my hands in fists, hoping it wasn't true.

"I'm not sure," was all she said before leaving.

"I hope you don't, because that would mean I have a chance," I thought staring out the window, seeing her walk on the sidewalk to her apartment.

I hope you guys liked it! I made it a bit longer to make up for yesterday. ~Kaniss25