Chapter 17

Chapter song: Lullabies - Yuna (Adventure Club Remix) (Nightcored by Sanuksanan)

Third Person POV (I might end up keeping this POV until the end)

The next day at school, was kind of off. Jean kept walking around asking where Marco was. (Poor Horseface :( ) Nobody asked where Annie was, she was technically a ghost to pretty much everyone.

Hanji went up to the group that just got into school, which consisted of Asuna, Mikasa, Armin, Eren, and last but not least Ravioli, I mean Levi. (*cough**cough* whoops*cough**cough*)

"Hey guys how's it go-. Are you guys okay?" Hanji started to say happily but then noticed the glum looks on everyone's face, well Levi always looks emotionless so excluding him.

"Yeah, we're fine Hanji," Asuna said sighing.

"Doesn't seem like it," Hanji said.

"Hey shorty, you look more glum then ever," Hanji said walking over to Levi.

"What do you mean? I always look like this," Levi replied, ignoring the fact that she called him short.

Levi actually kind of felt bad because Asuna and everyone else that was with them yesterday saw Marco pretty much turn into 'half the man he used to be', (Sorry, I just had to put a Marco joke... don't kill me /)>.<(\ ) 

"Well," Hanji said moving her glasses with her fingers.

"I'm assuming someone died, and that someone was Marco," Hanji said.

"What?" Asuna, Eren, and Armin said with Mikasa and Levi just staring at her.

"Something happened to Marco, so spill the beans now," Hanji said.

"Now is not a good time," Mikasa said.

"We'll tell you later, right now is just- not a good time," Asuna said.

"Oh okay, but you're telling me soon!" Hanji said running away.

"Hanji, you don't understand how it feels to watch someone die right in front of your own eyes," Asuna thought.

Another chapter! Half of this was deleted/ I probably forgot to save it so I had to rewrite it. Hope you like it? *AoT salute* ~Kaniss25