Chapter 3

Chapter song: Invincible- Borgeous (Nighcored by TNC Nightcore Network)

Asuna's (Reader's) POV

The rest of the day, everyone pretty much went on every single ride and ate lots of junk food. After that, we headed to Eren's house for some Truth or Dare.

"Hey Asuna, are you excited for Truth or Dare?" Hanji said.

"Kind of, I'm nervous about the dares," I said honestly.

"Well, we'll go easy on you," she said with an evil look.

"Okay, you better not be lying to me," I said running away to catch up with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin.

We then went back to Eren's house, and everybody got in a circle. Eren was next to Mikasa. I sat next to Mikasa. Petra sat next to me. Levi sat next to Petra. Hanji sat next to Levi.  Jean sat next to Hanji. Marco sat next to Jean. Connie sat next to Marco. Sasha sat next to Connie. Krista sat next to Sasha. Ymir sat next to Krista. Annie sat next to Ymir. Armin sat next to Annie, with Eren on his other side. Everybody else decided to either watch the game or go home. (A/N: Geez, this is complicated)

"Who would like to start first?" I asked.

"I'll go first!" Hanji said raising her hand.

"Oh, great," I thought.

"Hmm, Asuna, Truth or Dare?" she asked evilly.

"I'll go with Truth," I said getting nervous.

"Who do you like?" she said right after I said truth.

"Pikachu," I said smirking.

"Ugh, you're hopeless, Asuna," she said.

"I know but you weren't specific," I said.

"I'll go next," I said.

"So Mikasa, Truth or Dare?" I asked as evilly as Hanji

"Dare," she said.

"Well, I dare you to kiss Eren," I said, then laughing my head off right after I said it.

Eren then turned cherry red, at what I said. Mikasa on the other hand, was perfectly normal. Then she pecked Eren on the lips and looked away from him.

Then Petra, Hanji, and I laughed together because we knew that Mikasa liked Eren, but Eren was clueless.

"What's so funny?" Eren asked still red.

"Nothing," Hanji, Petra, and I said at the same time, which caused us to laugh even more.

"Okay, it's Mikasa's turn," I said after finishing laughing.

"Levi, Truth or Dare?" Mikasa said, evilly. (A/N: Everyone is so evil XD)

"Dare," he said with no emotion.

"Hmm, I dare you to kiss who you have a crush on," Mikasa said proudly, crossing her arms.

I swear Levi blushed for about a second and then returned to his normal face.

"What if I don't have a crush on anyone?" he said.

"Well, then I'll choose someone randomly for you," she said.

"I apologize, but I don't have anyone I have a so called crush on, so choose," he said with a bored face.

Petra then got up and left the room, saying she had to go to the bathroom.

"I hope she's okay," I thought.

"Asuna," Mikasa said.

"What?" I said.

"It's your lucky day, you're getting kissed," she said.

"Wait, since when?" I said confused.

"Now, I just chose randomly and now Levi is going to kiss you," she simply said.

"Oh for fuck's sake," I thought.

"Of all people, and he's the one kissing me. Just great!" I thought sarcastically.

"Hurry up brat, I don't have all day," Levi said sitting in front of me annoyed, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sor-" I started to say before he kissed me.

The kiss was soft and gentle, then Levi broke off moving back to his spot.

"You happy brats?" he said annoyed.

"Well, now it's your turn Levi," Mikasa said.

"I'll be right back," I said going to check on Petra.

I went over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Petra? Are you in there?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, I'll be out in a minute," she answered sniffling.

"Has she been crying?" I thought.

"Are you okay Petra?" I asked worried.

"Y-yeah," she said before opening the bathroom door and storming out of the house.

Her eyes were red and tear streaks were on her face. I ran after her, asking what was wrong, but all I got was a 'just go back to the game, I'm just going to go home' and with that she got in her car and sped away, leaving me on the doorsteps, staring after the car.

"Petra..." I thought.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! ^-^ Until the next chapter ~Kaniss25