Chapter 15

Chapter song: Go - McClain Sisters (Nightcored by NightcoreReality)

Third Person POV (Mikasa and Armin)

"Hey Armin, do you think Eren will be okay with that shorty?" Mikasa asked the blonde while they were walking through the sewers. 

"He's going to be fine Mikasa. Levi is technically as strong as you, so he could protect Eren if he had to," Armin said.

"You better be right," Mikasa said.

They walked through the sewers with some occasional slicing of heads of enemies. 

"Mikasa, I hear someone," Armin said pulling on Mikasa's arm.

They looked ahead to see, their classmate, Annie, with a crazy look in her eyes.

"Why hello there Armin," she said creepily.

Third Person POV (Levi and Eren)

"Levi, where are we even going? We've been walking for about an hour," Eren said getting annoyed.

"Shut up brat, we're almost there," Levi said in a harsh voice.

They walked up to a large metal door. Levi pulled out some keys and put them into the lock, unlocking the door.

"How do you have keys to that door?" Eren asked.

"I just do, I'll explain later if we get out alive," Levi said entering the dark room.

Asuna's POV

I've been in and out of unconsciousness for the past hour. 

"Will anyone find me?" I thought.

I heard the door to the room open, making me look up from the ground, blinding me with some light.

"Asuna? Are you in here?" a voice said, it sounded like Levi's.

"Who's there?" I asked, my voice hoarse from not having any water.

"Asuna, it's me, Levi, and this brat," Levi said walking towards me, with Eren trailing behind.

"Asuna? Are you okay? Did they hurt you? I'm going to kill those bastards," Eren said getting angry.

"Eren, I'm fine," I said trying to calm him down.

Levi went towards me and took off the chains, keeping me in place, making me fall, but he caught me and put me in his arms bridal style. 

 "I'm going to end this with them once and for all. Eren, can you carry Asuna?" Levi said looking at Eren.

"Y-Yes," Eren said taking me from Levi and putting me into his own arms.

"Eren, follow me, and don't fall behind," Levi said starting to run with his swords.

Eren ran after Levi with me in his arms, and my hair flying out of my face. As we were running, I saw some blood fly from in front of Levi and a head on the ground as we passed, but I didn't really question it right now, we just had to get out of here.

"Those damn Titans," I thought as we went through the sewers.

Well this chapter is crap. I got back from the camping trip yesterday. Yay! It was actually fun. I hope you guys liked this chapter, even though it's probably not the best. 

Are there Ereri people who are reading this story? If there are I'm getting an Ereri fanfiction together soon. So yeah. Until the next chapter *AoT salute* ~Kaniss25