Fitting in

Mike's pov

It's been about two months since Carrie arrived, and she's settled in nicely. She, thank you God, seems to have a calming influence on the girls. We're starting to really feel like a family now. The girls have accepted Carrie as one of their own, or so I thought. What I didn't know was that they had a plan to officially 'initiate' her into the group.

In the girls' room after lights out

Stacey's pov

"So how are we gonna do this?" I ask Julie.

"Do what?" Lisa asks.

"Shhhh," I hiss. "Not so loud or Mike will hear."

We're each in our own beds since it's lights out and we don't want to get caught if Mike walks in. Carrie is sleeping and Julie and I are discussing our plan to initiate her into our sisterhood, like we did to Lisa.

Lisa whines, "What are you guys talking about? Please tell me."

Julie asks, "Promise you won't get mad?"

"I promise," Lisa replies, as she crosses her heart.

Julie says, "We're going to initiate Carrie, like we did you."

Lisa looking confused, asks, "What do you mean? How did you initiate me?"

"By getting Mike to spank you," I say. "Remember that night we were in the common room after lights out and Rick caught us?"

"Yeah," Lisa replies hesitantly, unsure what I'm getting at.

"Well, Julie and I set that up. Cuz you're not a true sister until your dad spanks you. It's like joining a sorority," I clarify.

Lisa sounds shocked as she asks, "You did that on purpose? That was the first time I ever got spanked and it really hurt."

Julie responds haughtily, "DUH!"

Lisa says, "But you both got spanked too."

"Sometimes that's the easiest way to do it," I explain.

Julie asks, "You're not mad are you? Cuz you promised."

"No I guess not," Lisa replies. "But don't you think Carrie will be mad at us if we do that to her?"

"She'll get over it. Now are you gonna help us or not?"

Lisa answers, "Okay, I'm in, but can we do it so we don't have to get spanked too?"

"Doubtful," Julie replies, shaking her head.

"Yeah, there's no way Carrie's gonna get in that much trouble on her own. Besides, we're all in this together."

Julie agrees, "Yeah, like sisters."

Lisa confidently states, "I know exactly what we should do."