Chapter 1

Maybe this could have been the next Mamma Mia movie Haha. I really hope you like it.

Sam can never forget the day he lost the love of his life. Two years ago today marked the worst day of his life. They have just got everything they wanted and life, why did it have to wash away?. Donna was always so adventurous and stubborn, she was his dancing queen. Although that day, he never thought that the adventurous side of her would be her end.

Flashback

Sam and Donna were walking around the island, talking about the plan they'd had for the hotel. Both of them still didn't believe everything they dreamed about was a reality. They stopped at the edge of a cliff and sat looking at the horizon.

"I remember we came here once for cliff diving, making it a competition of who could make the biggest jump" Donna suddenly said laughing.

Sam laughed along "Yes I remember too but si think we are a little too old for that again. Besides, I always won hahaha"

"Are we?" She said "Come on, I bet we can still do it and I can defeat you" Donna stood up and took of her dress, staying with her swim suit.

Sam looked down and saw that the waves were pounding against the cliff, it seemed like there were some rocks as well "Honey I don't think today is a good idea, it doesn't seem safe" he said

"I'm pretty sure it's fine, or are you scare I can beat you?" she teased

"Donna we are not teenagers anymore, let's go back to the hotel" Sam insisted

"It's only one dive, ready?" Donna said getting to jump

"Donna" Sam called before he could come forward Donna ran towards the cliff and jumped "Donna!!!!" Sam ran to the edge and tried to spot her, he waited a few minutes but she didn't surfaced.

The waves pounded against the rocks. It was too dangerous for him to jump so he ran back to the hotel for help. Everybody looked for days, even weeks but no body was found. It was the worst moments for the entire family.

End flashback

Sam's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door. He went to the door and opened it finding Sophie carrying her 1 year old son in her arms. He smiled and kissed them both on the head before welcoming them in.

"How are you darling?" Sam asked sadly

"To be honest, not so great" Sophie said

"Nobody feels more awful than I do" Sam said. Sophie got close and wrapped her free arm around him for a hug. He hugged her as well being careful with Donny.

"It's not your fault" she said to him

They broke apart and he sighed "She would have loved everything you have accomplish" Sam said

"I did everything for her, and I didn't do it alone so give yourself some credit" Sophie smiled "And I also had Bill, Harry, auntie Tanya and Rosie and now I have my grandparents"

Sam chuckled "That sure was a surprise but they've had come a long way. This would have been the chance for them to clear things up"

"I wish she was here" Sophie cried

"She is sweetheart, she is" he said

The mainland, somewhere in Greece

When her eyes opened, everything was a blur, everything was confusing and she didn't know where she was. All she remembers is jumping off a the cliff challenging her husband. Her eyes became clear and she looked around to see a room, she recognize it as a hospital room. She tried to move but couldn't, a lady came to her pressing the panic button.

"Stay calm miss, I called the doctor and nurses, they're coming" the lady seemed in her mid 40s just like her, she had black short curly hair and had average height.

She was scared then noticed the bandages on her head and arms. The doctor came to the room and started checking her vitals along with a nurse. She seemed alright and her vitals were normal.

"Welcome back!!! You had quite a sleep" He said "I believe you are wondering what happened to you. We are going to take these tubes out of you so you can talk and we can see if you don't have any brain damage, nod if it's ok" she nodded

The doctor did the procedure and if it was ok for him to lift up the head of the bed. She nodded and when they did, the doctor started to ask her questions.

"Ok now you can speak, do you remember who you are? Do you know what happened to you" he asked

"My name is Donna Sheridan Carmichael and the last thing I remember is going cliff diving with my husband, I jumped and that is it" Donna's eyes got wide, she remembered "Oh God, he didn't want me to jump and I didn't listen. I need to call him, let him know that I'm ok. Tell him I'm sorry" she started to get agitated

The doctor calmed her down "Miss Sheridan stay calm please, we can't let you go just yet" the doctor looked at the lady,

Donna noticed "What happened to me?" She asked nervous "and who are you?" She asked again looking at the lady

"My name is Lily, I found you floating on the shore. I thought you were dead but the paramedics found a pulse and put you in a coma to stabilize you" Lily explained

"Oh my God!!! I have to call my family, they need to know I'm not dead" Donna said desperately

The doctor and Lily looked at each other again "It's possible they think you are" Lily said

Donna looked confused "Why? How long was I out?"

"You were in the coma for two years" the doctor said. Donna went incredibly pale, she didn't know how to react. How could it be that she was practically dead for two years but survived? Donna was in complete shock.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!