Chapter 5

“I am going to go visit Jane today, Tara.  Will you prepare a transport and meet me in my room afterwards?” Raina found Tara in the kitchen with the other maids.

Tara smiled, “Of course!”  She scurried away to find guards to take Raina to Asgard.

She is such a helpful girl; I just wish she would let loose like Mae did around me.

Raina smiled and made her way to the library where she found her husband peering over the maps again.

“Am I intruding you?” She stood in the doorway.  She didn’t want another episode like the day before.

Loki turned around at the sound of her voice, a light smile spread across his face, “No, darling.  I was actually coming to see you.  You should still be in bed.”

“I should say the same to you…you never came to bed.  Should I be worried, Loki?” Raina had woken up in the middle of the night after a fitful time falling asleep to find Loki’s side void of him.  She found him in the library pouring over books and decided not to bother him.

But it bothered her.

Loki’s thin eyebrows furrowed, “No, Raina.  I told you there is nothing to worry about.”

Raina pursed her lips, “I see.  Well, I thought I would inform you that I am going to see Jane today.  I wanted to tell you good-bye before I left.”

Loki walked around the desk swiftly to her, “Raina, I think you should still rest.  You have had a few rough nights.”

I wish you would give me a few rough nights.  She smiled wickedly.  She thought if she could derail the conversation, he wouldn’t try to talk her out of going to Asgard.

His green eyes widened with amazement.  You are a naughty girl.

She slinked her arms up Loki’s to wrap them around his neck.  She pressed her body against his, closing the gaps between them.  She felt like it had been months since they had touched each other like this, when in fact it had only been days.  Her lips barely touched his earlobe, “Why don’t you study me as hard as you have been studying those maps and books over there.”

Loki couldn’t contain himself.  He motioned something with his hand and the door shut and locked itself and the curtains pulled closed to keep others from seeing, creating their own privacy.

He picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and planting her on the desk all the while zealously kissing her lips.  Raina felt her body heat up and removed Loki’s tunic swiftly and worked on his pants.  His nimble fingers expertly tore off her dress, revealing her naked body to him.

He quickly dominated her and they spent a good hour making quick work of the desk, a wall, and the floor where they laid naked and entangled with each other.

Raina sighed sadly, “I am afraid I must get back to my room before Tara sends a search party for me.  I told her to meet me in my room an hour ago.”