Chapter Eighteen ~ Pink Orchids

🚨This chapter will contain smut.
If you're not comfortable with it, I advise you to move on to chapter nineteen. 🚨

Harry puts Josie down very gently on the extremely soft mattress before he starts to make the room as romantic as possible. On the long dressing table across from the bed he lights at least fifteen candles of various colours which are placed on a large square mirror, he turns off the big light and lights the little night lamp on his side of the bed. Josie loves how warm and cosy Harry's bedroom feels or maybe it is because it's Harry's room and he is in it.

When Harry is finished he starts to take his clothes off, he knows Josie is watching him but he acts like she isn't. Josie can't stop looking at how Harry's long, lean legs move around the room. She notices Harry has been working out more, his bum is more shapely and perky, his chest is more broad and when Harry carried her before she felt how hard it was. For Josie, he can't undress fast enough so she can get her hands all over his body.

When Harry is naked he climbs on the bed, enjoying the soft feeling of the sheets with pink orchids embroidered on it, on his skin.

"I think I'm overdressed." Josie giggles when Harry finally lays down next to her.
"You definitely are, but we can change that." Harry says before he kisses her cheek and slowly moves his lips to Josie's earlobe and takes it in his mouth, he curls his tongue around it and nibbles softly. Harry's breath is warm, his lips are soft and the feeling of his tongue is delicious. Josie opens her mouth and moans quietly while her hand travels over Harry's inked arms to his well shaped shoulders.

Harry kisses the sensitive spot right under Josie's ear before he starts to kiss and suck her neck. Her pale skin gets a red colour and he definitely is going to leave a mark but he doesn't care, he wants to claim Josie in every way.

Josie's bare foot is caressing Harry's calf while both of her hands roam over Harry's chest, she wants to feel everything at once.

"Roll over so I can remove your dress," Harry whispers in Josie's ear, his hot breath prickling the skin of her neck and giving her goosebumps all over her body. Josie does as she is told and rolls on her side, her back towards Harry who takes the zipper in his hands and very slowly, almost torturing pulls it down.

When Josie rolls back, Harry removes her dress and he swallows hard at the sight of her red, sheer lingerie.
"You are so sexy, so beautiful," he whispers while his eyes study each part of Josie's body, from her little ears to her pointy knees, she is mesmerizing.

Josie is staring at the man in front of her in an awe, he is perfect for her and suddenly she feels overcome with all the love she feels.
She sits up on her knees takes Harry at the back of his neck and she pushes their lips together. They slowly nip and suck at each others lips before Josie opens her mouth and invites Harry's tongue in. When Harry's tongue slips in and starts to caress Josie's she considers herself in heaven. She has to be as close as possible to him and crawls on his lap so she is straddling him, their chests pressed together, her covered core pushing against Harry's erection.

They pull apart and Harry starts to kiss from Josie's neck to her breasts, he pulls the cups of her bra down and lowers his mouth to the peaking little nub on top of her breast. He sucks and reaches his teeth over it, all while he massages her other breast. She can't fathom the feeling Harry is giving her, it feels soft and rough, wet, erotic, passionate, she never felt so well taken cared of, so loved.

Harry looks up to Josie with a big smirk on his face.
"Please Harry," she begs but Harry isn't ready to give in.

"I'm just getting started, flower girl. I've missed all of this so much, I'm gonna take my time and enjoy the feeling of touching and tasting everything I almost lost." Harry says while he lays Josie down on the bed and immediately slips his lips around Josie's other nipple and loves on it like he did with the other one.