Demigod

The three days went by in a flash. Finally today's the day where Silence has to explain what the hell happened at the gala.

I walked through the hallways, heading to Bruce's study, we decided to talk about it there. When I get there I grip the door handle and swing it open; revealing the bat boys, and the rest of the justice league. So basically everyone who was there. I take a seat next to Diana, and take a deep breath.

"I'm a demigod, I'm the daughter of Hades. What happened at the gala was surprising, that monster you saw, was a Greek one. I'm not sure how the Joker was able to work with one, or how all of you froze, but I think it's because of me."

"You're a demigod? So you're related to Diana?" Bruce asks.

"Yeah, and my dad gave me permission to tell you guys, which is good. I don't know what I would have done if I had to lie."

I was asked a ton of other questions like, have you been trained, where did you learn to fight? There was questions about the Greek, and about the camp. There were more questions about my family, and basically everything. In the end though they all seemed fine with it, which makes me happy. It's also expected I mean a few of these guys here are aliens so... In the end we decided that I'm going to join them as a superhero. This is so COOL! My name is going to be Hades, just because it's my dad, and all the other names where really bad.

I ended up going out on patrol with the bat boys, and I also teamed up with the young Justice league. I became close friends with Artemis, she's super cool, and Conner. Conner is interesting, I mean he is a clone, but he's still got an interesting personality. 

All in all, things turned out great.

Well that is until another war started, and I had to go back to camp and fight with the people who hate me.

(Sorry, but I'm probably ended the story here. I can't really think of anything to add to this, so I'm ending it here.)