Diana Prince

The day of the gala came, and let me tell you, I am not happy. I have to wear a dress, high heels, and make-up. I don't want to do this, I really don't 

I groan and crawl out of my bed. I stretch a bit and walk over to my bathroom. Last night I put my undergarments, shorts, and a t-shirt in there so that when I wake up I can go straight to the shower. My feet make contact with the cold tile, and I shiver. I peel off my clothing and climb into the shower. I turn the water on, and the scorching water hits my skin. I sigh and stand under the spray for a few minutes before I start to move. 

I grasp the shampoo bottle in my hand and squirt a glob into my hands. I massage it into my scalp, and wash it out. I wash my body with a lemon lime body wash, and smile at the scent. Then I take the strawberry scented conditioner and gently put it into my hair. After I rinse that out of my hair, I start to wash my face. I wash it with some acne thing, I don't really need it, but I guess it's a good thing to have. I look down to the floor of the shower, and easily spot some of my scars. Most of my scars are located on my back, stomach, or chest. I have one of the side of my arm, and a bunch of them on my leg. I once stepped in a bear trap, good thing I'm a demigod, and there's ways to heal it. If I wasn't I probably wouldn't be walking right now. One of the scars that I hate the most is the one on my lower stomach. I remember that I was stabbed there during my first fight, I almost died. But I soon discovered that when I was stabbed, I was stabbed in the overy, I can't have children.

A silent tear ran down my face as I touched it. I shook my head and ran my hand through my hair, looking up at the light. I shouldn't think of that, I should think of the gala. I should think of Diana, I mean her name Diana Prince sound very familiar. 

I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my body. I stepped onto the bathroom mat and began to dry off. I wrapped a different towel around my hair to stop the water from dripping down my body. I put on deodorant, and started to get into my clothes. I pulled on my tan undergarments, my black socks, the shorts, and the t-shirt. When I finished getting dressed, I draped the towel around my shoulders, and began to brush it out. I grabbed the hair dryer from the draw and plugged it in. I began to brush and dry my hair, and that's all I'm going to do.

When I finished drying my hair I put both the towels into the basket, and walked out into my room. I threw my pajama's into the hamper and went over to my closet. When I opened it I took out both of my black dresses, which one should I wear? I laid them both onto my bed, maybe Diana can help me choose. I took the heels out and put them at the foot of my bed. I put my hands on my hips and sighed, then I walked to my door. 

I walked all the way to the kitchen, and I found that everyone is in here. I smiled at them, and sat down in my seat. They're all very quiet, too quiet.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" Bruce asks.

I hear Damien whisper to Jason, "See, I knew she'd know something's off."

I eyed them all suspiciously, "Why are you all so quiet? It's never this quiet."

Bruce sighed and grabbed a small box from off the floor, "We were going to wait until after breakfast, but seeing as you already know something's up, I'll give it to you now."

I take the box into my hand, "What is it?" I ask.

"A present," Dick said.

"Open it!" Tim yelled excitedly.

Slowly I ripped the wrapping paper off of it. I ran my fingers over the velvety material coating the box. I lifted up the tab, and slowly opened it. When I did open it, my eyes widened. It's a necklace. It has a silver chain, and there's a circular charm. On the charm it says Wayne on it, I guess this is their way of welcoming me tot he family. My eyes got watery, and I put the box in the table. I practically ran over to Bruce, and hugged him tight. Soon I felt a few more bodies join in on this hug. When we pulled apart, I noticed that Bruce too is crying.