[10] "Let me teach you."

AN: Next few parts have not changed. Part [16] is completely new! Love you! Have a great rest of the week 😘😘😘

-
-

[10] "Let me teach you."

Wednesday evening

Teddy parked his car and walked up to the front door of the house. He put his keys on the table in the entrance way and threw his basketball in the closet. Trying to be as quiet as possible, he tip toed through the house. He made it to the hallway towards his bedroom before he heard the giggles and pitter patter of little feet coming his way.

"Teddy!" his 6 year old twin sisters screamed headed his way.

He took off running in the house. His little sisters followed behind him laughing. The girls, Justice and Mya loved their big brother and chased him through the living room and kitchen. Their mother was in there cooking.

"Hey!" she yelled as they came running passed her.

Teddy stopped running and allowed the girls to tackle him onto the floor. "Okay, you got me," he replied at they assaulted him with hugs and kisses.

Sydney stood near the stove and watched her children play together. She loved how close they were even though there was many years between them. She gave up hope of having another child and became pregnant with Justice and Mya when Teddy was 11 years old. It was a huge surprise and blessing at the same time.

Teddy was still playing with the girls as his dad, uncle and aunt walked into the house. It was common for them all to have dinner together. Teddy looked towards the door and expected his cousin to walk in but he never came. "Where's Sammie?"

"Home," his aunt Sierra responded. "He's in a shitty mood so we told him to stay behind."

"Sierra!" Sydney chastised.

"The girls know they aren't allowed to curse." She looked at her beautiful nieces with their pigtails in ribbons in their hair. "Ain't that right girls?" she asked.

"Right!" Mya and Justice said at the same time.

Sydney shook her head in disapproval. "You are no longer babysitting." She looked at Teddy. "Go get Sammie so we can have dinner."

Teddy got up and walked outside, heading in the direction of the trail in the woods that connected the two houses. He walked inside of the house and went to Sammie's room. He knocked once and then opened the door. Sammie was sitting on his bed playing on his phone. He looked up when he saw Teddy.

"I didn't say come in."

Teddy walked in and sat on the couch next to the window. "When have I never been invited in? The only reason I knocked was to announce my presence, I didn't want to walk in and see you jacking off again," he stated with a chuckle.

Sammie was trying his best not to laugh. "I wasn't jacking off you asshole. I was just scratching my d*ck."

"And you need lotion to do that?"

Sammie grabbed his pillow and threw it at his cousin. "Shut the fuck up."

Teddy caught it and laughed. "So you ready to tell me why you acting all sour? You skipped most of your classes and practice. I had to cover for your ass, again. The least you can do is tell me what's up?"

Sammie sat up in bed and faced his cousin. "What's going down with you and Nevaeh? There's talk around school that y'all are coupled up. I came out of class and saw y'all hugging."

"We hug Vay all the time."

"Naw, this was different. Y'all are different. It's like you to have some secret that I'm not a part of." Sammie didn't like the feeling of being excluded.