[28] "I think we're good together."

Brief Recap: In Part 27, Jayda and Damon are spending their Valentine's date on a yacht. Their relationship is going to be a struggle because he lives so far away but they are willing to at least try to be together. In part 25, Teddy and Sammie made a truce. Teddy is giving Sammie and Nevaeh his support even though he still has feelings for Nevaeh. In part 26, Sammie asked out Nevaeh after almost killing her with some chocolate covered nuts (she's allergic). In that same part, Destiny got Desiree a car and is trying to be a better role model for her. Last, Desiree was asked out by Quincy. - Nevaeh's ex-boyfriend.

:

[28] "I think we're good together."

The instructor walked around the room and took a look at the student's sketches. One by one, everyone showed off their work. Nevaeh panicked and quickly tried to correct a mistake she made before the instructor wandered to her side of the classroom.

"Please stop moving," she growled.

The male subject posing for the class sent a glare her way. "I'm going to get you back for this."

Nevaeh grinned and continued drawing his naked torso. Stay focus, she told herself. Don't let him distract you. She looked up again and saw that he was watching her. She quickly poked her tongue out and continued working. She didn't want anyone to not take her serious because she was the youngest in the class.

Coming to the Dougherty Art Center was how Nevaeh spent Saturday afternoons. For the past four weeks, she would come and participate in the classes, working towards building her portfolio. It was a good way to pass time and do something she loved.

"You're doing exceptionally well, Nevaeh."

"Thanks."

Nevaeh hated when the instructor hovered near her. She tried to ignore her presence but couldn't.

"Am I doing something wrong?" she asked.

"No dear, I just think it's amazing that you can draw him without looking."

Nevaeh bit her lip. "This isn't my first time drawing him," she confessed. She had plenty of pictures of him. He just didn't know it.

Nevaeh looked back at Sammie and smiled. While the older women in the class were ogling his almost naked body, she was trying to hide her giggles. He was laying on his side on a couch. Usually the model would be completely nude but Sammie adamantly refused, so he was wearing a speedo.

A bright pink speedo.

Sammie gave her the middle finger so she blew a kiss his way.

The instructor saw the communication. "Awe, now I understand." She patted Nevaeh's shoulder. "Good work."

30 minutes later, Sammie stepped down from the podium in his speedo. Nevaeh met him at the front. Most of the class were gone but there were a few stragglers still around.

"I felt like a piece of meat up there."

A guy who looked to be in his 20's approached the duo and gave Sammie a twenty dollar bill.

Sammie held the money up. "Now I feel like a stripper."

Nevaeh couldn't hold it in any longer. She laughed so hard that tears were beginning to fall from her eyes. "Oh My God," she exclaimed.

Sammie walked away from her. "Aint shit funny."

"I'm sorry, but it is." She took a deep breath. "I'm done. I'm done," she repeated.

"Uh huh." Sammie grabbed his clothing and walked into the bathroom to change.

Nevaeh stood on the outside and waited. "You said, that you would make up what happened to me yesterday," she reminded him. "We're even now Mr. Coleman. No pay backs."