[51] "I Love You."

[51] "I love you."

Sammie (6:30pm)

Fuck prom, fuck everything about the event. Sammie didn't give two fucks about what was going on. The only reason he was attending was because his mother was forcing him. Since she was heavily pregnant, Sammie did any and everything to keep Sierra Coleman happy.  At this point in her pregnancy, if he did or said the wrong thing she would end up crying or throwing something at him. He couldn't wait for her to have the baby.

He didn't want to dance. He didn't want to take pictures and he sure as hell didn't want to see Nevaeh or Teddy. Fuck them too. Yeah he pretended that he was okay with their arrangement but he wasn't. He was pissed. Everyone knew that he stilled cared for Nevaeh so why was his cousin going to prom with her. Fuck Lo for setting it up too. Fuck everybody.

"Are you okay Sam?"

He looked down and noticed that Porsha had concern written across her face. He was trying to literally fuck her but she wouldn't budge on giving it up.

"Yeah I'm good."

They were on his bed making out. Porsha's dress was displayed casually on the floor of his bedroom. He was so close but just like any other time he got near to the goods she stopped him. He was thinking this little revenge plan wasn't worth it. He had heard that Porsha was easy but maybe it was just rumors because having sex with her seemed harder then his d*ck was at the moment.

He picked her up earlier from her house hoping to see Quincy but he wasn't there. It seemed like that nigga was never home. Her parents either. Sammie purposely flaunted Porsha around school and town and still nothing. Maybe Quincy didn't really give a damn about his sister, Sammie pondered.

Was it stupid? Probably, but Sammie couldn't rest until Quincy paid for what he did. Sammie never expressed how he felt but he was still wounded by what happened with Tanaquil. He had dreams at night of a little boy that looked like him. The pain ran deep and he wanted to cause pain to Quincy. To be honest he hadn't even thought to use Porsha until she approached him at school. After that little encounter the plan popped into his head. He figured that he would fool around with her for a few weeks and then breakup with her. He wanted to piss Quincy off.

"Sam."

He hated when she called him that. His name was Sammie. He almost preferred that she called him Samuel. Where in the hell did Sam come from?

"Yeah?" he started to nuzzle her neck while still grinding gently against her. Only his boxers and her panties were stopping him from completing the action. Damn he was so close.

"I love you."

Sammie froze. He had told her that he wasn't looking for love. So why was she trying to confess her feelings to him. What the fuck? His dick shriveled up really quickly. He had no intentions of falling in love and he didn't want anyone to fall in love with him. From his experience with Nevaeh he knew that love complicated things and he didn't want to be hurt or hurt another person.

He rolled off or Porsha and took a deep breath. She climbed on top him and reached down into his pants and wrapped her hand around his d*ck. He stopped her as she started to stroke him.

"We can't do this."

"We can. You know I made an oath that I wouldn't have sex with another boy until I've fallen in love. I know that I love you Sammie. You're all I think about. I'm so happy that we're together. I wanted to wait until after prom but this is better because we can make love before and after."