Chapter 15

{Alex's POV}

It has been three weeks since Virginia was in the hospital. Her wounds healed much faster than expected, so she could walk now but her leg was a bit sore. It has also been three weeks since Calum and Youstina got together. They seem to be the perfect couple.

Tonight is another concert for Virginia, and for some reason that no one knows, Michael met a girl, Ryan, that was strangely perfect for him. They were going on a date tonight and all the girls were helping them get ready. Youstina was working on Michael, and Virginia and I were working on Ryan.

We curled her red hair loosely so it will fall perfectly on her bare shoulders. She was wearing a orange and yellow strapless sundress with silver flats.

They were going to the pier and Ryan was super jumpy. She is extremely nice and is mostly concerned that Michael has a good time.

"What are you guys gonna do?" I asked as I worked on her eye makeup.

"We are gonna go on some rides and just kinda hang out. I really don't know the details but Michael said that it will be amazingly fun," she said giggling.

"You guys are, like, the perfect couple," Virginia commented from behind her. She was curling her hair.

"Thanks!" she said smiling and wiping her sweaty hands on a towel nearby.

"Done!" both Virginia and I shouted at the same time.

"Done!" we heard Youstina yell from across the hall.

"Ready?" I asked Ryan with my hand on the door handle. She couldn't speak so she just nervously nodded. At the same time, Youstina and I opened the door.

I could tell by the way Michael and Ryan looked at each other, that they were in love. They look at each other the same way Virginia and Luke look at each other.

Speaking of them, I heard Luke whispering that he was taking Virginia on an important surprise date tonight. I don't know where it is, but when I heard that I wanted to tell Virginia. I was about to but I decided not to ruin it. I wonder why it is so important.

{Luke's POV}

"Hey Ash," I said, walking up to him.

"Yeah?"

"I need to talk to you in private."

"Ok. What's up?" he asked me kinda confused.

"I need your help. I know that you are one of Virginia's really close friends and you helped get me and her through the Calum thing, so I would like for you to come with me to pick out a ring for her."

"What kind of ring?" he asked, clearly not catching on.

"An engagement ring," I said trying to clear it up. Then he realized. He just stood there shocked.

"Really?"

"Yeah. So will you come with me?"

"Sure. When are we leaving?"

"Now," I said with a shrug. We grabbed our coats and climbed into the car.

I decided on a jewelers that was pretty close to here. We walked in and Ash just kinda looked at me with a look that asked if I knew what I was doing. I just shrugged. Then someone came out. It was a lady who looked to be about 50 or 60. She saw us looking at rings and smiled walking over to us.

"So tell me about this special someone," she said with a friendly smile. I sighed not knowing where to start.

"Well, she has a great personality. She is upbeat and really fun to be around, but she can be fragile. She is also really sassy and funny and has a fantastic smile. And she hates diamonds." When I finished she smiled knowingly and went over and got a ring to show to me.