chapter 8

hey all so i have finally put up a picture of who i have decided to cast as jamie .... sorry close up facials are to come later but is he not great looking?

-------------------------------------------------------------              --------------------------------------------------------------

SAM POV

XXXXXXXX

'aaaaaaaaah!' I cant believe I just said that I feel like such an idiot!, Jamie just stood there with a shocked look on his face.

"Ummmmm.... I think I should go..." I started to mumble.

Jamie just stood there staring at me so I turned to leave, I couldn’t understand why he was so upset at first usually all our projects worshipped us for getting them to the top of the social ladder, and that quickly in his school career he should be thanking me!

Walking away I spotted courts and Jade, hanging out by their lockers waiting for the bell to ring.

“hey hey” I said

“hey Sammie” courtz and Jade said brightly together, smiling “soooooooo how did it go with mr hottie?” Jade asked.

“ummm not so well, he sort of was a little upset over the whole thing….” I replied remembering his face.’ Mmmmm his yummy sunshine filled face, his sandy brown hair that looked dark blond from the sun, and his tan body with all the muscles and then those haunting blue eyes that were almost like the water in the ocean…

“SAM! We are going to be late if u don’t snap out of thinking about a certain hottie.” Court shouted at me with a large smile while Jade stood behind her laughing at my spaceout.

“hey I wasn’t…. yeah your right I totally was haha oops sorry girls its just…”

“not now” courts said “later, you, Jade and me slumber party okay?”

“yeah yeah okay sure totally but for now lets just get to class okay?” I said as we all ran off to our classes trying to not get a notice for being late.

Getting to class my usual spot by the window overlooking the ocean was taken, by Clair of all people, of course she was sitting next to Jamie that silly skank.

Ah no reason getting back at her yet it makes sense that she would try to get with the hot new guy, she has tried the same thing with every new student. I think I will just wait it out and let the normal thing take place then interrupt and make her want him more. I went to sit down at the empty seat in the back row of the class. Looking around mee I spotted that Andrew was sitting next to me, with his golden eyes he ranked somewhere in the top ten .

“Hi Andrew.” I whispered “ how you been lately? Long time no see, where were you at andy’s party?”

for the next forty five min we chatted about Andrews discovery of swimming and how he became a lifeguard over the holidays at they gyms recreational pool, and I found myself sad when the bell went. It had been along time sinc Andrew and I had sat and talked…

----------------------------------------------------

hey guys sorry i haventt updated in a year or so, its just i thought no one read this story, even if i have one constant reader i will right for them, i just need to know who you are?

are you out there?