chapter4

chapter 4

Jamies POV

really did girls just not know how to shut up?

i rolled over and covered my poor raw ears with a pillow... i could still hear them loud and clear, this was ridiculous  i had to do something. I rolled off my bed and headed towards my window and flung it open the cool breeze hit me in the face along with the hi pitched squeals.

"um excuse me" i tried and failed

"Excuse me!" i retried damn it were they deaf?

i closed my window and walked away what could i do?... that was it  i grabbed my slippers and stalked out of my room and down the stairs.

"what are you doing jamie?"

i spun around to see my mom with a confused smile on her face.

"uuuummm well next door is being a bit loud was going to ask them to shut up."

"ag whatever just cool off first go for a swim"

the option already sounded great so i went back upstairs and grabbed my junk and flew back down and out the doors towards the sandy path that led to the cove. i jogged the whole way there the cool breeze felt great tonight on my bare chest.

as i arrived i saw there was a figure sitting on the rocks the way the moon hit her she looked silver i heard a sound like bells chiming and saw her with her head back laughing.. i ran up the path round the other side so not to disrupt her, and quietly got changed and dived off he rock and into the water. 

i only swam half the distance because of having school tomorrow ,as i climbed up the familiar path i realised too late what i had done...

"evening Jamie" i blushed hard a i heard the wolf whistles and cat calls from all directions , some girl throws me a towel, 

"sit" i heard sam's bell like voice say