chapter 3

Hey guys please comment if u are liking this :) and sorry its a short chapter will add but right now i got a test to study for will add to it later xx

-----------------------  -----------------------------  ----------------------  --------------------- ----------------------------  ------

Jamie's POV 

walking through the halls i could feel the eyes of all the girls resting on me, what was wrong with them? i quickly found my locker 244 and deposited all my books  so that i wouldn't have to carry all of them everywhere, i slammed my locker so i could get to class.

"Woah hey" i said startled to the blond girl behind my locker door

"well hey, im clair." she said her baby blue eyes looking me up and down

"your new here right?" she asked still staring.

"um yeah, i moved here this summer from texas."

"oh so you are the new guy we have all bn waiting for, james right?"

"no actually its Jamie" i smiled at her 

"well Jamie what do you have first?"

"biology what about you?"

"geography sorry but maybe i will see you around"she said as she started too walk away"see ya texas boy" she called over her shoulder as she turned the corner.

i whipped out my map to find out where bio was going to be and started to walk in the right direction. fifteen minuites later after the bell had gone i found it. I appoligised to the dissaproving teacher and handed her a note to explain that i was new, luckily she understood.

but she still punished me 

"class today i would like you to meet james he is a new transfer from texas." she smiled at me not understanding the pain she was putting me through.

"now james please tell us somthing about yourself"

"umm .. well hi im James but everyone calls me Jamie"

"and ...?" the stupid cow prodded clearly she knew i was uncomfortable with all the attention "tell us an interesting fact about yourself?"

"i used to swim for the texas national team and im allergic to raisins" i smiled at her as i sat down in the empty seat next to the window. well at least that was over.

"that explains the fit body" i heard on girl next to me wisper to her friend 

i could feel my cheeks heating up as the two girls and all their freinds stared along with some irritated looks from the guys.

once class was over i rushed out next was gym thank goodness...

when i arrived to meet my gym class the coach told my class to change into our swim stuff as we were going to have a fitness test, great atleast there was something i was good at.

i went to the change room with my bag, everyone was chatting however when i walked in everyone stopped and stared. 

what the hell

luckily a guy walked up to me.

"hey im andrew" he said "welcome to redwood"

"Jamie" i replied 

andrew was tall with dark hair and goldish eyes he had a permanent smile as he introduced me t the rest of the guys in the locker room.he showed me where i could store my stuff and left me to get changed. 

when i was done i grabbed my towel and walked out to the pool and joined everyone else.

"hey Jamie over here" i saw andrew call me over so i went and joined them.

"i am so not amped for this" i heard the guys as i walked up to them, they all looked nervous and slightly scared.

"why?" i asked as i joined them 

"well this is a fitness test,and it goes towards your gym mark, here at redwood we take our athletics and sport hecticaly" said brian a guy i recognised from biology.

"also coach is strict" he continued "and its a co- ed class, what if the chix see us fail dude?"

"alright you lazy arses lin up on the blocks we are starting of with a double medley boys first! Girls you go sit on the bleachers and watch as your so called 'jocks' and 'total hotties' fail to do a simple task"coach yelled waving his hands trying to get his point of our lack of abilities across.

we al lined up on the blocks, a double medley easy back home that was what i would cool down with or if i was chilling witht he nationat team.

"go" coach yelled

and we dived

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's POV

why the boys always had to go first confused me...wasnt it always ladies first? i sat on the bleachers with my girls notebooks open and cameraphones out to take photos and start our log book to the hottest guys around and start making the list of awesome- a list that determined who was who and where they stood in our schools popularity ranking.

"oh no!" i paled as i saw him

what  courtz and jade looked at me in shock 

"whats wrong sammy?" they asked in unision

"you see the guy in lane 7?" i mumbled

"ya totally he has the best bod by far"

"tottal score of 9.5" 

"i met him yesterday" i mumbled on ignoring them

"we bumped in to eachother yesterday and i totally told him i would give him a lift. and i compleatly forgot, i stood him up." i said half talking to myself 

"woah you met him yesterday, how did u not remember to tell us that." they squeeled

"i just forgot"

we watched as the boys stood up on the blocks and got ready for the dive, books at the ready.

"go" coach yelled 

and they dived, Jamie was by far the best from the moment he left the block he went into maschine mode. he was fast and was finished in half the time of the others. i could see the look from coach as he stood there with his mouth open.

"my boy how?" i could here him say 

"i was on th texas national team" i heard him reply 

coach just stood there staring with his mouth open as the other guys struggled to compleat the laps.

once the boys were done we walked down to the blocks and got ready all exited to have a good swim.as we passed them all the girls went and surrounded them complementing the ones we had already picked previously to be popular - later courts ,jade and i were having our annual sleepover to reveiw the tapes from the previous weeks football training camp, cheerleading tryouts, todays gym fitness trial and lastly the video's of lunch to see where everyone was sitting and socializing with so we could make our list-

we lined up on our numbers and dived in

Jamie's POV

that swim was great, sam was there i wanted to talk to her but i was kinda scared after she showed m up,so i had to settle on watching her swim,i guess you can say she is good but even i could see the stupid mistakes she made even if she won.when she got out the pool i walked up to her and congradulated her on her swim.

looking at her with her hair darker due to the water made her eyes pop

"well done" i said as i walked past , i was to nervous to stop and chat 

"ya thanx u too and im sorry about this morning." she said as she passed me running up to her friends and hugged them well done.