chapter 2

hey you guys hope you like this ... please vote or comment on my story so i know what i must add to it 

*** also picture of the cove on the side ****

xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jamie's POV:

my ears are ringing from the horid sound i have to endure of my bloody alarm clock, it isnt even worth not turning it off as everything in touching distance has been thrown at it so its not even as if im comfortable anymore.

why was the stupid thing binging away anyway?

"crap!" i have school

i lept out of bed and hurled myself into the shower not caring if it was cold or not,

damn, damn, damn, how could i have left my alarm clock so easily usually i was the first one up before the sun, it must be the thaught of my first day doing this to me. what was i going to say?, who was i going to be? a cool kid a nerd a jock? and most importantly Sam, what would she think of me?

after climbing out my shower i looked in the mirror .. i would have to do 

sams POV:

"stupid alarm" 

mumbelling i slapped the irritating thing halfway across the room out of habit.and got up to shower , i could feel the first day exitement building up and i could feel myself smiling, i wonder how courtney and jades holidays had been in hawaii?

as i suantered into my room i smiled at the outfit that lay there today was going to be fantastic...

Jamies POV:

"come out,  come out wherever you are" i grumbled to myself , i was standing on the streets curb and i had been stood up, there was no sam in sight. the disappointment felt like rocks in the pit of my stomach, but whatever she was missing out and i was just gunna have to make my own way to school,so i stuck in my music and i jogged the good old beats of "girls and boys in school" by "neon trees" playing into my mind the steady beat sending me into a rythmic running.

finally i arrived at myy new hell hole, and just to make thing everyone was staring at me

"umm hello" i tried , maybe they were in a trance or frozen.

no one said anything they all just stared ,this was way strange so i continued to lope up the stairs towards the doors that would let me see the inside of my prison.

staring down at my map i found the councelors office where she gave me my schedule for my weeks here, i was glad to see that the days were shorter and that there were lots of sport options for after school and in gym. maybe this place wouldnt be so bad after al