Chapter three: Eliza

As soon as we got into the car and were a little far from the diner Tessa spoke. 

"What were they doing there?!" She said frantically, looking over her shoulder.

"Did you see the way Baylee was looking at me?!" Jovian said, not answering her remark.

"Tiffany was acting so suspicious!" Lacey exclaimed ignoring everyone as well. Kara looked at us.

"YOU GUYS!" she said. "Why would she want to know where we were going?? Not like she actually cares about our lives anyway!" 

I thought about that. "You're right." We all looked at each other nervously. Something was going on with those two. 

"Ummm..." Lacey said, attempting to change the subject. "What was with her only speaking 'american'?"

We all laughed as the fluffs of snow fell from the light gray clouds. 

Jovi looked out the window excitedly. "This is going to be AMAZING for skiing!!" 

Lacey looked through the window. "I know...I cannot wait."

"Kara, where is the cabin your parents bought?" Tessa asked her. 

"Actually, I think this is the turn." She said as Jovian turned down a long road with pine trees covered in snow lining the long wide driveway. 

As soon as we pulled up, I saw a huge building. This looked nothing like a cabin. It was a cabin you might see a celebrity wish for. 

"This is it?!" Jovian exclaimed, turning to look at Lacey. "Can we just forget about moving to New York and live here?!" 

Lacey didn't answer. She just got out of the car. I opened the door, looking up in astonishment. It had to be two stories. There were huge windows, one must be a room that had windows for walls. We rushed to the huge door and Kara unlocked it. They all ran in except Jovian and me.

"Are you sure that this is the place?" she asked me.

"That's what Candace told me..." I said, walking in. In front of us was a tall, winding staircase and a diamond chandelier, to my right was a huge living room. I was right. The walls were windows. There was a huge white sectional and a dark brown coffee table with a vase with various flowers in it. The huge t.v. on the wall had speakers in the walls and there was a brown dining table set for twelve seats.

Then I saw the kitchen. 

There were white granite countertops and dark cherry wood cabinets with stainless steel appliances. "Oh my gosh!" Lacey exclaimed at the same exact time as Jovi.

"What?" Tess asked Jovian.

"ELIZA COME LOOK AT THIS PAINTING!!"

I zoomed to her side as I saw a huge painting of a red bus. "The big red bus..." I remarked. Tessa rolled her eyes.

"Can we go five minutes without a One Direction reference?" She said as Kara and Lacey nodded in agreement.

"I don't understand why you guys hate them so much!" Jovi sighed.

"Because, number one," Kara said, holding up a finger. "They write cheesy songs."

"Two," Lacey said, holding up another. "Because they are obviously arrogant jerks." 

"Three," Tessa said, holding up a third. "Because they're only in it for the money!" 

Before I could argue, Jovi decided to change the subject. "Kara, have you seen the cabins around this one?! How did your parents end up buying a 'cabin' in the rich neighborhood?"

"I know!" Lacey said. "I wouldn't be surprised if Katy Perry lived next door!" 

Kara laughed. "Guess who's turn it is to cook?" 

"Hopefully not Jovi!" ELiza said. "She'll eat all of it before it's even it the bowl!"

We laughed. "How about we unpack first?" Tessa asked. We all agreed as we headed toward the car.

Do you like it:) ?