Chapter 6: Lacey

As soon as I saw who answered the door I immediately wished I hadn't come with them. Niall's eyes opened a bit and his mouth dropped just a little.

"Niall, mate! You're taking forever!" I slow, british accent said from far away. He walked into the hall and I caught glimpse of him. I automatically recognized him as Harry. His hair was fluffier than it looked in pictures. He was handsome...

WAIT.

NO.

He was not good-looking. He looked at me, a small smirk on his face. Although it was completely obvious he wasn't staring at my face. Ugh. Just as I had expected. He was a player. I had to be nice though. We would be living next door to these fools. I had to pretend like I was respectful to them.

"Hi!" Niall said cheerily, moving his body so we could come in. Kara and Tessa shot me a death glare and I mouthed "sorry". We filed in and I looked around. The place was really nice, as I expected. They were huge stars after all.

I stiled a laugh glancing at Jovi and Eliza. It's so funny how these girls used to be my enemies. Eliza and Jovi were in my church group and that's where I got to know them better. I can remember hating Jovian and now I couldn't imagine leaving her now.

As they finally were brought back into the real world I stayed behind a little and Harry slowed down, looking at me, wiggling his eyebrows quirkily. I rolled my eyes. What a doof!

"Hi, I'm guessing you know my name, what's yours?" He asked me.

"Lacey." I grumbled. Kara looked unaturally nervous now, as Harry looked a little offended I didn't "fangirl" or whatever. I walked up to Kara and looked at her. Her bracelet that said Hayden on it.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked her.

"Remeber how I saw Zayn earlier today?" She said to me.

"Yeah," I said.

"I know he'll remember me, and I can't handle myself in range of falling for a huge celebrity who will obviously leave me..." She sighed, her fingers running over the scars on her arms.I frowned a little. I couldn't handle her doing that to herself. She had five butterflies drawn on her wrists, they all had different names. Lacey, Hayden, Tessa, Jovi, and Eliza. It was this thing called the butterfly project. You had to draw a butterfly on your wrists and name it after a loved one, who wants you to get better. If she cut, it would kill them all. She was seven and a half months free.

I smiled and took her hand, leading her into the large open living space. Niall and Harry were getting the other boys as I heard a bit of laughing in there.

The first to walk out was Liam, he smiled at each of us before saying stuff I wasn't listening to. I honestly could care less about this over-glorified boy band.

Next was Louis. His eyes automatically locked with Eliza's and he burst into laughter. "You're the girl that spilled hot chocolate down my shirt right?" He said.

"Yes," She said shyly, looking at her feet. "Sorry about that."

"Nah, it's fine love." He said in his accent. Zayn followed last and Kara hid behind me. I laughed. There was no use in hiding. He had already seen her.

"Kara...?" He said, eyes wide in excitement.

"...Hi..."

"OH MY--"

Harry put a hand over his mouth and shh'd him. "Cool the fangirling mate." He joked. Kara turned crimson red just as Zayn did. Harry smirked at me again and I did the same thing again too. Roll my eyes.

***Niall***

I could not take my eyes off this blond girl. I mean--the other girls--they were GORGEOUS. But she--she was different. She had bright blue eyes and her hair was curly and lucious. It looked like...noodles. Yum. I loved noodles...and food...hm...I wonder what we have in the fridge...maybe chicken--

One of the girls with light brown hair cut me off. "So...I'm Tessa," she said. She turned and pointed to the two girls in the corner. One with creamy white skin and light freackles and brunette hair and one with green eyes and gold hair just past her shoulders.  "That's Kara and that's Lacey," and last she pointed to a girl with short blonde hair and the girl I liked. "And that's Eliza and Jovian."

Jovian. What a unique name.It was so...different. I could have a girlfriend with a unique name. I swear I must have looked like spongebob with bright red cheeks staring at her. But I didn't care. My thoughts were interupted by a text. From Dara, our new manager, Ugh. Ali's mom. I had to date her daughter for publicity, just because she was pretty. Worse--she had my twitter password and was tweeting crap about Ali and me.

Ali was a selfish, rude, prissy, good for nothing SLUT. She had probably slept with ten guys in the week I'd been gone.

I could actuallu picture myself with Jovian though, I might actually want to bring her on the trip with me. Gah! I had to sit next to her at dinner.

Once we had chatted with the girls for a minute we started toward the dining room. Zayn quickly slid down next to Kara and Lacey sat on the other side of her. Jovian sat by Lacey and I started for the end seat next to her but Liam slipped past me and sat down there. I saw my chance to sit in the seat across from her, but before I could move, Harry sat there. I sighed and settled next to Louis and Eliza.

How would I talk to her now??