Chapter one: Lacey

Heyy! This is my first story I dedicate to my friends Jovian and Eliza;) I love you like it!

My Instagram: 1d_fanfics_4you

My twitter: @lolideletedit :)

LONG TIME CHAPTER ONE: LACEY 

I wiped down the old diner table. The paint was peeling, I could not wait to get out of this dump. Once I had enough money from tips, I was going to move right to New York City.

Don't get me wrong, I love London. Everything about it is charming, but I've lived my life here, and I want to try something new. 

I added my tips to my jar like every other day , so did my best friends and co workers, Tessa, Jovi, Eliza, and Kara. They were going to move with me. Once my share was completed, all of theirs would be too. I stuffed my tips in the jar, wondering why they hadn't put theirs in before they left work. I decided to head on back to the apartment we all shared to check if they were home.

*                                  *                                       *                                    *                                           *

I pushed through the front door, and collapsed on the couch. Jovi and the others were in the kitchen cooking something, which smelled an awful lot like my favorite meal, Chicken Pasta. The t.v set was set to a stupid teenage girl channel talking about stupid celebrities I barely cared about. I knew it was just because Jovi and Eliza were obsessed with a boy band called One Direction, or as I preferred to call them, no erection. At least Tessa and Kara had the same opinion about them as me.

"Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez fighting to keep their love alive!" it blared. We were nineteen already ! Why on earth were they focusing on this??

"One Direction member Niall Horan rumoured to be dating singer Demi Lovato!" 

I actually tuned into this part, because I respected these people. 

Well, Demi anyway. 

But that's because we're cousins, so of course I'm a fan of her! 

A few pictures flashed onscreen of them "together", which were obviously photoshopped. It was plain as day they were fake.

Jovi, Tessa, Kara, and Eliza entered the room with huge grins on their faces. I had known these girls for so long. 

I met Jovi, or Jovian Barnes in the third grade. We've had a... complicated history, but I wont get into it now. Tessa is a simple story. I met Tessa Warren in Pre-K. We've been best friends  ever since and it will always stay that way. Same with Kara Coumie, I met her at a going away party for some of my neighbors when we were four years old, and it turned out she lived up the street. Eliza Bell, we were friends when we were eight, but she moved to a different school, but we got into the same one when we were in seventh grade.

Before any of them could speak, the t.v. blared, "One Direction going on ski vacation somewhere confidential!" I rolled my eyes playfully as Jovian and Eliza made creeper faces.  Kara gave them the "Death Glare". 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Kara yelled. I was confused. 

"My birthday was in May?" I asked.

"We know...but we never gave you a present!' Jovian said.

"Yes you did," I corrected her. "Remember, you gave me a Tiffany's necklace?"

"OK OK, WE JUST NEED AN EXCUSE TO GIVE YOU A PRESENT!!!!" Eliza exclaimed, giving me a envelope. I eyed them all suspiciously, but they all had creepy grins. It's like they were clowns...with a tear away face...omg ew. Ok continuing.

I took the envelope and tore it open. It had a gift card in it for the sporting good's store.

"Why here?" I asked confused.

"Because," Tessa said. "You have to go buy skiis."

"What? Why?"  

"Because, my mum and dad just bought a new cabin up at that fancy ski resort! AND WE'RE GOING ON A TRIPPPP!!!!"

Ok, sorry if it's boring so far, but it'll get good. I promise. x

Lindzzzz (four leaf clover heh)