Chapter 9 POV Cam & Kayde

"Hey pet," Zen sneered, Mayson just backed away his head hung low as if in submission.

"Zenith" I spat
He clicked his tongue and shook his head, "Don't talk back and it won't hurt as much" Zen smirked his eyes narrowed.
"You're not my Alpha I don't have to listen to you!" I said swing slightly in the chains, kicking Zen in the noes, definitely breaking it.
His eyes darkened and I froze a sharp object came hurtling into my arm. My eyes widened in pain.
"Don't talk back pet," he said as he marched up to me ripping the knife out of my arm. I let go of a scream as he left.

                                                                           POV Kayde

A wave of pain washed over me. I looked at Luka and my dad as pain washed onto my eyes. The connection was faint witch told me he wasn't on the grounds.
"Kayde what is it?" My dad looked at me worried.
"H-he isn't h-here," I said painting in pain "h-he is hurt," I said blinking away tears of pain.
Luka was the first to get out of his seat his face red with anger.
"Sit down Luka," my father said as he rested his head in his hand.
It was my turn to get up.
"Kayed, sit down we need to think about this," my father said sternly.
"What is there to think about?!" I shouted at him
"The fact that it could be a trap for you," My father said sternly.
"Sorry Chris, but I think Kayde is right, there is nothing to think about, my son is somewhere in pain and needs help," Luka spoke up.
With a sigh of defeat, my dad waved us away.
I ran off, every single step I took the bond got stronger I was headed right towards Zenith's pack. But as the bond was getting stronger so was the pain.

                                                                POV Cam
Zen came back later after Mayson was put in the lowers dungeons.
"Zen" I greeted him hatred laced my voice.
"Pet," his voice greatest me back, it was filled with blood lust making my body shake. He chuckled and threw another sharp thing at me, it landed in my stomach. He threw 6 more knives into my arms legs and stomach. I grunted each time a knife buried itself into my skin. Zen walked up and ripped all of the knives out earning him a scream. He smirked walking away but not after unchaining my hands.
I fell to the ground pressing my hand against my stomach, the other wounds were bleeding out. "I-I'm Sorry" I muttered as if Kayde could hear me. "I'm sorry I am hurting you," I said slowly as I closed my eyes.

                                                        POV Kayde

Luka was fighting off other wolves as a looked for Cam. The pain was overwhelming. "CAMRON!?" I called for him my heart beat racing. "CAMRON WHERE ARE YOU!" I called again my breath picked up.

"K-Kayde?" I heard a small grown.
"Camron," I said as I broke the door to the sell he was in sighing in relief as I hugged him.
"I'm sorry" Cam croaked his breathing was not normal and his voice was raspy and weak. He closed his eyes feeling him become heavy in my arms.
"No, no please Cam please stay with me please." I begged
"Kayde we have to go half of Zeniths pack is imobale and the other half probably ran to him for help." Luka said, I saw a body over his shoulder.
I simply nodded looking down at Cam tears in my eyes, I pulled his body close to mine. Getting up turning to look at Luka and the person he saved. As we walked back to camp in quite I couldn't help but think that was my fault. I should have gone with him.