Chapter 11 POV Lea

It had been a week since Camron got back. Zach and I were settled in our cabin now and training with Jay. I could tell that Kayed wasn't happy but he knew Cam would be happy. Training with Jay was hard but he gave us one on one.

"Zach, try harder dude its like you don't care," Jay said shaking his head.

"I know this stuff" Zach said, it was true he probably did.

"Then show me what you do know," Jay said. Jay was just as good as Cam, which means Cam must have trained him, but he wasn't as fast.

"Lea, Zach, We have someone you should see" Luka Poked his head out of the upper window.

"Send them back down soon Luka!" Jay smiled.

"Will do" Luka smiled back closing the window.

Zach and I raced inside, we always tied but it was still fun.

"Luka, you wanted to see us?" Zach said knocking on the office doors.

"Yes come in."

Luka was beaming at us, I couldn't help but smile back.

"Tere is someone here to see you" Luka kept his smile as he nodded his head to the corner of the room.

My jaw dropped once I saw the figure. Zach, on the other hand, had dropped to his knees.

"Dad?" He choked out.

"I told you so," Was the first thing I said to Zach. Making the figure laugh lightly. It really was our Dad.

"Come here," Our dad said picking us up in a hug.

"W-we thought you were dead," I said hugging him back tightly

"No Zen's sister had put me into the dungeons. I had heard stories of you to as you grew." He said setting me down "You look just like your mother..."

"Ya she does doesn't she" Zach piped up smiling.

"Ya well, you look like dad Zach!" I smiled then looked at Luka. "Thank you for bringing our dad back" I whispered softly hugging Luka.

"CAMRON'S AWAKE LEA!" Tessa said bursting into the room Her and I became close friends. Turns out she actually is related to Cam. she looked around and blushed "S-sorry," she said

"Tessa?" Father said looking at Tessa

"MAYSON?!" Tessa's eyes widened

"You know my dad" Zach asked

"Know him? Of course, I know him! He was my mom's best friend!" She smiled then a frown found its way onto her face, "Mama didn't make it" She started to cry. I hugged her tightly.

"Your mother was strong Tessa you must know that she loved you and your brother very much" Father spoke. tessa sniffled and nodded then shook her head and smile.

"Let's see Cammy," I said. Tessa and I came up with it not long ago.