Chapter 3 POV: Lea

"Lea? LEA!" I blinked, looking up, I was still sore, Zach told me not to go out, but my wolf wanted to, she needs Kira, but he was gone.

"Hey," I croaked sleepily. I was slightly sore from the fight I had gotten into.

"Never do that again, you scared me!" Zach said hugging me. Rogues had attacked me. I killed one of them but the other 3, they hurt me pretty bad. They had fled once they heard Zach's howl. I had fainted from blood loss by the time Zach's wolf found me.

"S...sorry Za-" I got cut off by Zach shoving raw meat in my mouth, I quickly ate it.

"Zen said we're going to be in Moon Shadow pack for a while, we will be going the school on their grounds, though it also has humans," Zach smiled as I sat up, stretching.

"Oh?" I tilted my head wincing as it popped.

"Ya, so get up let's go! I got your bag, here are some clothes, we need to get to school early," Zach said he was now jumping.

"ZACH!" I yelled and he stopped jumping "Why are you so Hyped!" I asked smiling, it had been a while since Zach had been this happy.

"Zen is already there and he ran into Kira!" he smirked his eyes glazed over with hate, He always hated Kira, when we were little he almost killed Kira, but Kira had still beat him. A litter tear slipped from my face remembering it hurt me, he was so nice to me, and it was my fault they were fighting over who loved me more, it was stupid really. I had spent so much time with Kira I had become dependent on him, my brother hated it because we didn't have a normal sibling bond. I still don't depend on him, it was like Kira was still here, but I knew he wasn't. I could tell it was hurting Zach.

"Come on Lea let's go," he said eagerly again, I pointed at the door he just nodded and left. I looked at the close he had picked out and put them on. For someone who was protective, he sure picked the worst outfit. A tight black crop top and black skinny jeans.

'I need him, Lea, I need him!!'  My wolf crept out, letting out whimpers and howls

'I know, I do too' I replied back as I stepped out of the room. Zach looked up and smiled at me.

"Let's go!" I said taking off down the stairs. We had tied when we got to the shortcut to Moon Shadow's school we were 15 minutes early. As we got our schedules I could smell the humans and looked around. Zach and I took a seat on a bench till one of the bells rang.

"Ugh that smell," Zach said sniffing the air, All the Moon Shadow wolves were here by now. They all knew Zach and I were here too. I sniffed the air but it didn't smell bad, it smelt sweet. And my wolf started going crazy.

"Hello, Zachary," a boy came up to us as we got up from the bench.

"Hello?" My brother said with a questioning look.

"I'm Camron Beta of Moon Shadow, people call me Cam. I know a lot about the both of you" the boy said looking over at me his gaze met mine and my wolf was still going crazy but not over the boy in front of me. Though, he did seem familiar. "Hello LeaLea," the boy said using my nickname making my wolf stop and me stare. He took my hand and kissing the top lightly.

I heard Zach growl making me snap out of my thoughts, "Hands of her," Zach said snatching my hand from Camron's.

"Easy, it was just a kind jester Zach," Cam said using my brother's nickname, "See you in shifting class guys" Cam smiled looking at Zach now.

"What is wrong with you Zach! That was rude, he was just being kind!" I said hitting him in the arm with force, it was bound to leave a bruise, it would heal by noon.

Zach looked at me his eyes filled with hurt as he rubbed his arm. "I'm sorry Lea, I didn't know what he was thinking, I just don't want you to get hurt..." he said then ran to his class. I kinda felt bad.

I entered my class everyone looked at me I heard a few very quiet growls, no human would have heard it.

"Lea, take a seat by Kayde would you" the teacher smiled at me I looked for this so-called Kayde till he flicked 2 fingers at me as if to say hey. I smiled and walked over to the blond haired boy.

"Hello Lea," He said shaking my hand, "Sorry, no one is used to the two of you yet, I'm Kayde, alpha of Shadow Moon pack" he muttered his nose twitched as he winced.

"Thanks, and don't worry it's understandable, I'm not quite used to the others myself," I said "your beta is quite nice by the way," I said facing front

"Yes my best friend is quite nice, but he is a bit on edge with your alpha being here," Kayde said before he realized that he said that, "sorry, my friend has never been a big fan of Zen," he said apologizing.

"It's ok, Zen is someone you have to spend many years with to get used to, I feel like I've met Cam before though....." I said drifting off into thought.

"Because you have," He said before the teacher told him to be quiet. What? I met him before what does he mean ever since Kira left I never wanted to meet anyone else, Kira was the first person I met too, I could have never met Camron before!