Chapter 8 POV Cam

"Cam..." a voice brought my attention back to me

"Kayde!" I spun around shocked, though I shouldn't have been , I was in his office.

He stepped aside his head lowered as Zen walked in "Let's get one thing straight Camron," he said growling my name lightly. "You know, Lea is our omega, so we have one of two options you can save her or we throw her in the river, your choice." He then got up and left, nodding to Kayde as he left.

It took forever for me to finally understand what he was saying "What time..." I looked at Kayde, I could tell Zen meant only I could go.

"At 3..." Kayde said looking down he was shaking "I...I don't want you to go Cam..."

"I have to Kayde..." I get up and walked to the door I didn't have that much time.

"Please be safe," a shaking Kayde hugged me from behind and for the first time I felt my wolf stir inside me when he hugged me "I.. I don't want to lose you"

I turned around and held him at arm's length "Kayde, I will be fine, I will come back soon, I promise." I then turn and ran, I sifted once I got outside and ran to the river. I didn't know why Zen was doing this the chances of it being a trap for me was high, but I knew Lea couldn't swim.

"Please put me down! I didn't mean to! I was just angry!" Lea cried my wolf sprinted.

"Ok, then you asked for it" I heard a splash then a cut of scream.

"H-help p-please s-someone." Lea coughed as she bobbed up and down in the fast currents.

"LEA!" I called for her, shifting and jumping in the water.

"Cam?" She whimpered looking at me her sapphire blue eyes widened. "Get outta here, it's not safe... for you," She said as she tried to push me away. I gently pulled her hand and pulled her on my back.

"Stay still and hold on," I said and then I started to swim across, I was holding her in my arms once we reached land.

"Thank you, Cam," She Said hugging me.

I didn't have time to respond to her, a sharp pain in my back leg made me lost drop her.

"Lea!" A voice said from the tree line as it came towards us.

I heard the biggest growl I had heard in years. I squinted to see Zenith.

"Leave him to me," Zen said as his other members came towards me. I saw Zach taking a crying Lea away.

My world when black as I felt Zen harshly pick me up.

Is turned to the best of my abilities, as a sharp main shot up my leg.

"Kira?" A rough strained voice asked my eyes flew open to see a man in front of me his face and hair reminded me of Zach but his eyes reminded me of Lea.

"Call me Cam," I sad kindly to the man.

"I need to find you a way out of here, the rogues were a lie, Zen is going to make your alpha pay for killing his sister." The man said rushed. A while back Zen's sister had tried to take over our pack and turned humans into wolves, Kayed beat her and killed her for turning the humans into wolves.

My eyes widened, Zen was going to kil me or tourcher me! Just to get back at Kayed. "No" I whimpered. I would hide the pain I felt. Kayde wouldn't hurt because of me.

"I'm Mayson," I the man said. The man in front of me was a legend in my pack I just gaped.

"Nice to meet you sir" I said finally pulling myself together. Just then Zen walked in sneering.