Chapter 19: It's Back To The Train

Author’s Note: Thank you guys for reading this story and for the wonderful comments. Preciate chu! Frikikikikikiki. Enjoy this one. ;)

Chapter 19

*1 year later

Bruno’s POV

“New York!” I shouted at the top of my lungs on the microphone after just finishing three songs from my album.

The Hooligans screamed as loud as they could as a response to my call. The venue was packed with New Yorkers. Of course I expected these much people to come to my concert, whut! You’ll damn regret for the rest of your life and be eaten by your conscience if you don’t come to my concert. Well, it’s kinda hard to believe but I’ve finished my second world domination album. Top that! And now I was out on tour with the Hoolies.

“Missed me?” I said playfully through the microphone with a smirk then grinned. I heard the ladies screaming like hell. It didn’t hurt my ears but it satisfied them.

I was with my band on stage, all sweaty under the heat of the spotlight, with a guitar in hand and a microphone in front. I never felt so alive again!!! Welcome back to my world. I’m setting the whole New York on fire!

“It has been a while, New York since we started dating and stopped seeing each other. Now that I’m back, I want to sing this song that I dedicate to someone I met here who changed me and gave meaning to my life,” I said. Really? I was being too cheesy. “Help me sing this song. If you just do this snapping, I got you all,” I demonstrated and they started snapping then I went on talking, “You see. It has been a year now since we stopped seeing each other. Now I wish to see her again… Somewhere in Brooklyn…” On cue, Eric beat once.

“She was covered in leather and gold…”

Then I heard screaming again and people started singing along.

“Twenty-one years old

I lost her in the cold

It’s unfair she’s out there

Somewhere, somewhere

Somewhere in Brooklyn”

“Don’t be surprised but Hayley ran away from the wedding,” I couldn’t believe the words that just came out from Dale’s mouth.

“What?”

She’s somewhere, somewhere

Somewhere in Brooklyn

“I’m glad she finally learned her lesson,” he smirked. “She said she’s sorry but… she wants to marry someone who she thought was a jerk. And I know she has your child.”

Little Miss Perfect

Sitting at the trainstop

Red Nike high tops

Listening to Hip Hop

While we were waiting

Started conversating

Before I got her name

Along came a train