Chapter 8: California?!

~ One boring chapter. But I promise to make it up on the next chapter.

Bruno's POV

I was packing up ready to leave the hotel as I found my phone. It flashed messages and missed calls from Natalie.

"Who the hell is that girl you were with at the mall, Bruno?"

"Seriously we need to talk"

"Answer the phone or I'll follow you there"

"Go home now! Go back to LA!"

Hayley's POV

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on my couch. I put my hand on my forehead and mumbled, "How did I get here?" my eyebrows furrowed. I then saw a box placed on the table with a note on it. It says,

"Change clothes, bitch. Stop crying over that Dale. He doesn't deserve your tears. I'll see you soon and DON'T KILL YOURSELF! Mwa - Bruno"

"No way" I said as I realized I must've been so drunk last night that I told Bruno about Dale and me...and Macky.

At the office..."Good morning beautiful. Enjoy your coffee. Love Bruno" I read the note on my table beside a cup of coffee. "Love you? Fuck you" I stammered as I sat on my chair. I then realized I got tons of works to do today...well as usual. "Fuck you Williams...Fuck you Bruno. Fuck you office people staring at me" I said while sipping to my coffee. I sensed everyone in the office room half-staring at me. What's the big idea? "Could it be?" I muttered to myself as I thought of something. I went on my computer and scanned on the internet. "Oh shit" there were pictures of me and Bruno dancing at the club.

"Well, you treat me just like another stranger..." when I thought it was Macky calling, I heard Peter's voice on the other side of the line after I answered "Hello"

"Good morning" he said. I can imagine him smiling right now with the tone of his voice.

"Uh-huh. What's good in the morning with you calling this early?" I mumbled.

"I just called to say I'm leaving Brooklyn now" he said ignoring my question.

"That's good news. Aw. Now you're making my morning" I said in a glad tone, teasing him.

"Pfft" he muttered.

"Thank you so much for the coffee" I faked. He knew I was.

"Ugh! I'm hanging up" he said sounding pissed off and just ended the call.

"Ah...goodbye?" I still answered though I know he wasn't there anymore.

Bruno's POV

I was back in LA. Home. And look how Natalie welcomed me. I found her waiting at my house. I knew it. Phil was right. I was forgetting something... I was still stuck with Natalie.

"Where is she, huh?" Natalie stared sharply. She was in my living room, ready to spit me her colorful sentences.

"Who?" I frowned.

"That Brooklyn girl of yours!"

"I didn't bring anyone here, babe. Only Phil. If you want to see him he's in the bathroom" I tried to sound casual and sat on the couch.

She sat next to me and bit her lips to hold her tears. I felt my heart suddenly sunk as I saw her like this. "Who was that with you on news?" she lowered her voice trying to sound calm.