Chapter 1

(King's P.O.V)

I saw Diane in the distance.She was running up to me,holding her arms out.
"King!!"She yelled.I smiled and blushed a little. "Diane!!"I responded.We were both holding our arms out to hug and once her soft arms wrapped around me,I thought I was living in heaven.I hugged her back but heard something unusual.
-RRRRRRIIINNNGG-
I was hugging my green pillow and fell down to the floor,surprised.
"Ughhhhh"I groaned "Stupid dream,I thought it was real"I scratched my head from the sudden pain.
Out of nowhere,Elaine slammed the door open.
"Hey,get up we have school you know"She lectured me.My eyes widen
"School?!?"I repeated.
"Yeah,duh dummy"She said rolling her eyes and wearing her backpack on.
I snatched my alarm clock from the top of my counter and stared at it.
"Oh noooooo"I groaned rushing towards my drawer.
It's 8:35 and school starts in ten minutes.
I put my uniform on and ran downstairs.I was running too fast that I accidentally tripped and fumbled down the stairs.Elaine's head peeked from the kitchen.
"You really need to stop sleeping late"She pointed out
I ignored her and ran to the kitchen.I picked up the toast in my mouth and grabbed my books on the table and shoving inside my bag.I grabbed the Biology one and remembered we had a test.
"Dang it,I didn't study"I mumbled
I put my bag on and noticed that Elaine already left.
I saw my phone vibrating and picked up,seeing messages from Elaine.

'u took too long,so Ban picked me up and we're heading to school see u there'one of them said.

I looked at the top of my phone to see the time.
"Five minutes!!"I squealed
I ran to the door,put my shoes on,grabbed my skateboard,locked the door,and ride it to school.
I still had my Biology book out and decided to study while heading to school.Meanwhile,I was munching on the toast that Elaine made this morning.
I read over the pages until I memorized the whole thing.I can even hear people shifting,and shouting at me but I ignored it.
"If I'm late,Mr.Hendrickson is going kill me"I exaggerated in my thoughts.
When I finished eating my toast I was already there at the entrance .I picked my skateboard and put my book in my bag.
"You should really stop doing that"I heard a familiar voice from behind.
I turned around
"D-Diane?"I stuttered "You saw me?!"
"Yeah,who else would be late and reading there notes for an upcoming test,eating breakfast while riding a skateboard?"She asked while pointing at my skateboard
"I guess you're right"I said while scratching the back of my neck and nervously chuckling
She grabbed my hand.
"We should head to class"She said while giving me a nice,sweet,genuine smile.
I was startled and blushed.She was dragging me to class.I watched as she running to our first class in slow motion.She turned back and smiled.
No wonder I'm in love with this girl.