size 17 prom part 1

mickey pov

Good, lovin, feel so, numb

Ride me, till I'm, 'bout to, cum

I see, you are, bout to, clim--ax so, oh girl, don’t be, shy

Is you ready

Is you ready baby

You seem ready You seem ready baby

Girl tonight I won't be selfish

It is all for you Girl my bad I just can’t help it Girl you taste so-

I hit my alarm clock and hopped in the shower while humming to music because tonight is probably gonna be one of the best nights of my life! I'm not letting no hoe, trick, nigga bitch, friend or family take this night away from me I'm determined to have a good time as you can see. I hopped out the shower and hurried to get dressed and out the door because I had a nail appointment, a hair appointment and I needed to pick up some money for one of my paintings in a few mins. I put on some grey hype joggers, a white and black love pink sweater, black and white concords, my hair in a pony tail and I grabbed my keys and my painting then headed out the door to meet the  buyer.

I parked next to  the black buick that was in front of this nice yet familiar house which was amazingly detailed so whoever this is has got to be paid. I turned down my music and put on my money making smile, grabbed the painting from put the back seat and walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. A pretty lightskined lady answered the door with a huge work shirt on and I noticed a huge ring on her finger she looked at me for a second then our staring contest got interrupted when a man jogged downstairs and I couldnt believe my damn eyes.

The girl hugged onto his side while he smirked at me he pecked  the girl on her lips

"Baby go upstairs for a few."

"Ugh why can't I stay down here." She was pretty till she opened her mouth soundin like a straight hood rat and she rolled her eyes at me like bish please.

"Come on now girl gone upstairs damn and you wonder why ion fuck wit cho ass." She stomped upstairs and slammed the door while he rolled his eyes

"Come in Mickey"

"Trey I don't have time for this I got a appointment to make so here's the painting now where my money."

"Damn why you gotta be so cold you acting like I did you wrong you the one who left me like I was a piece of shit." I felt a little bad so I just went in the house like he asked

"Wait here I'll get your money." I looked around his living room and memories of us play fighting and everything came back even though Trey crazy ass hell I still had some  feelings for his crazy ass. My thoughts where interrupted by feeling heat on the back of me I turned around to Treys chest I looked up at him.

"Ik you miss me Mickey." His brown eyes searched mine

"This is what I was talking bout Trey I dont have time for this-"

"Cause baby girl I miss you to." He whispered in my ear making my knees weak I knew I had to get up out of there asap. I walked past him fast to get out the door when he grabbed my arm

"Trust me boo this won't be the last we see each other see you soon" he handed me my money while I hopped in the car and speed off to my hair appointment.

BB pov

"Huh"

"Come on Biyenta get up you need to get you to your hair appointment" my moms been yelling at me for 30 mins so I finally get and do my hygiene then hopped out the door surprisingly I had a extra 30 mins to waste before I had to be at the hair salon so I grabbed a coffee from Mcdonalds then headed to the foot locker across the street cause I was in need of a new pair of Kd's . I walked down the a isle and saw Derrick looking around

"Derrick?! " he looked at me and turned to go down another isle wft?!

"Derrick I know damn well you hear me.... Derrick!!! "

"What!!!!! " he had me pinned up against a rack of shoes I saw hickeys on his neck I looked to the ground and saw the pair of shoes he had picked out where a size 6 so they couldn't have been for him must be for the person who left all that on his neck.

"Why are you avoiding me what did I do? " he backed up shook his head and left. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes but I quickly got myself together and headed to my hair appointment.

*later on that night*

Mickey pov

"Damn baby ik you wanna look good for me but we gone be late come down pleasssse"

"Yeah Mickey we all waiting on you" Liyah yelled from downstairs I took a last look at my beautiful chiffon dress and my curled hair I took a breath then began walking downstairs I looked up to see Chris with a huge smile on his face I looked at Liyah and BB they both had a smile on their face I looked at their dates and saw Adonis biting his lips while looking at me I shrugged it off again.

"Damn baby I just wanna-" Chris whispered in my ear but my grammy came around the corner and started take hella pictures after we finished we all walked outside to the limo Chris rented but when I started to get in the limo I swear I felt somebody staring at me so I turned around

"Baby come on let me help you in the limo." I looked around one more tine and saw nothing.