size 11

Trey Pov

that was to damn close I need to check my cameras more often.... they almost fucked not on my watch!! I'm a be Mikaela first and I mean that. I also heard that lil deal they made between each other best believe ima fix that......

Mickey Pov

I kinda feel bad for playing Trey like this but he'll get over it quickly he fucking gorgeous he can have any girl he wants and we'll probably be friends afterwards ....right I mean we're not even dating and I doubt he caught feelings

I got in the shower to erase the smell of Chris and sex off my body I put on my under garments and all that jazz than I put on my pink crop top, black and white leggings, pink pumps, black studs, black braclets I grabbed a pink Minnie mouse case and a black clutch I applied pink lip stick and a little mascara. ik y'all like well why you showing yo stomach ain't you over weight...well I actually look good in it damn good matter fact the shirt show my stomach but enough to keep you wondering. Right on time my phone rang and Trey told me to come outside.

Liyah pov

finally damn y'all get to hear how things going with me. so I'm getting ready to head out for this party everybody going to ya girl bout to be super turnt!!!  I put on my black leggings, black crop top with a cut cut out back with my nude red bottoms simple but cute. I was about to head out the house when I looked over to Karri house karri is one of Saharas thirsty ass I mean Seyarahs best hoe friend I swear aint nothing but hoes in they lil group but I saw Chris pull up and get out to ring her door bell. Seyarah and Karri cane out look so very hoeiful. Seyarah kissed Chris even though I could have sworn him and Mickey was just on a date hmm remind me to kick his ass later but anyways Seyarah must have forgotten something cause she went back upstairs to get it that's when that low down dirty bitch Karri kissed Chris as soon as she was sure Seyarah went upstairs. Chris pushed her away quick as fuck smh. like come on now bitch like I can't with these hoes come on now yo best friend! that's what happens when you bring yo bf around your fellow basic hoe smh these hoes ain't loyal but aye hoes not suppose to be loyal ig cause if they was they wouldn't be loyal in the first place right.

I saw enough and just shook my head in disgust I got in the car and put a mental note to keep an eye out for that bitch.

Mickey POV

Me and Trey where riding in silence to the party he seemed kinda pissed for some reason but he was look good ik that for sure. he had kn some leather jeans black obey shirt black snap back and some white and black jays

"Mickey why you staring so hard?"

"I'm tryna figure out why you so angry."

"I'm not angry I'm um frustrated"

" why? "

"something at work I don't wanna talk about it." he said I know he lying but I'll leave it alone ge seemed to calm down a bit when I grabbed his free hand.

we arrived at the party and believe me it was live af I meet up with Liyah Bb and Derrick but they all went into they own lil corners after I introduced Trey cause a grinding song came on I looked around and saw Chris and Seyarah at the bar Seyarah left and I went towards the bar with Trey behind me

"hey Chris this is Trey, Trey this is Chris " they mean mugged each other and looked away well that went smoothly. all 3 of us orderd drink and I was swaying back and forth to the beat when Trey came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist I saw Chris jaw clench oh shit. he set his drink down and pulled me to the side

"wtf is that! "

"what you mean Chris we weren't even doing nothing foreal!"

"man fuck that bull I thought we said nun of that infront of each other"

"Chris calm down"

"yeah whatever" he left and went back to his drink taking it all back I shook my head he can be so damn jealous and stubborn at times. Me and Trey where talking by the bar when Stripper Bop by Laudie came on now that's my shit I looked around to Chris pulling Seyarah on him and she was giving him a lap dance. but I'm not gone trip right now my song on!

I pulled Trey out on the dance floor and started doing all the shit i practiced doing in the mirror I felt Trey get hard and he held on tighter I hear Liyah and BB cheer at me and shit the song finished and I looked up to see Chris drooling and Seyarah looking jealous smh .

me Liyah and the rest of us meet up at the bar and had a couple drinks Trey was talking to Derrick while I was talking to Liyah and Bb

"so he really stood you up!! "

" yea girl that's when I meet Trey"  I decided to keep me and Chris plan on the dl we keep on talking till somebody spilled they damn drink on me great! I walked upstairs to find a bathroom to get the liquor off of me when I aciddently walked into a bedroom

"oh yas faster daddy" I saw Seyarah then I heard a familiar voice

"Whose pussy is this? "

"all yours Chris" my heart shatterd and I gasped loudly Chris head snapped towards me Seyarah smirked

"Mi Mickey bb baby? " he slurred then passed out

"wtf did do bitch? "

"look fat ass I didn't do shit and you don't need to be concerned about my man he's  fine he probably just drank to much now you dismissed."

"bitch you need to stop with yo thirsty Sahara pussy ass lame dog ass bitch who talk all shit but wont do not a damn thing now hoe you dismissed." with that I slammed the door. I thought about it for a second and remembered Chris only had one drink the entire time so he couldnt have been drunk idk all ik is that I'm pissed!!

ohhhhh I got some good shit up my sleeves stay tunned

Vote comment

good active readers are very likely to get a shout out!!

comment vote