size 4

ik ik a lot of mistakes but ehh we all make um ^__^

Chris POV

All I could think about today was Mickey. Shes so beautiful and sexy she don't even know it I'm glad that we working on this project together so we can catch up. I said catch up because I remember that Mickey used to be my old  best friend  before I moved, in middle school till I fucked it all up in 8th grade.

Flashback

it was lunch time at school and I was looking for my best friend Mickey till the most popular dude in school named Dontae told me to sit with them and one of the hottest girls started to kiss all on me. I was having a good time till Mickey came up with her tray.

"hey Chris where are we sitting?"

"well I'm sitting here."

"her fat ass can't sit her" the girl was by me said I look at Dontae and he shook his head in agreement.

"she right Chris her ass gone take up all the damn seats now its either her or us." I looked at Mickey who looked at me waiting on me to decide

"look Mickey I'm sitting here from now on."

"what Chris why-"

"look I don't have nothing more to say to yo elephant Rasputia looking ass on somewhere and hop off my Dick." by now she had tears in her eyes but at the moment I could careless the whole table laughed and Dontae looked at me with approval I had finally gotten in with the popular kids.

"you know what fuck you to Chris I hope you realize that you aint doing nothing but waisting your time with a whole bunch of fuck niggas and hoes and that I was a real friend to you after all these years you just throw it away like that?!  we've been friends since preschool but that's all gone now." she turned away and left.

"awwe boo hoo the poor cow lost her only friend" someone from the table said. I now felt really bad but I guess its no turning back now I laughed and continued to eat lunch

end of Flashback

I'll tell her soon I guess but I was kind of hoping she'll never remember. I'm glad she came cause that bitch Seyarah took my fuckin car keys when she sat on my lap at lunch then she gone text me talking bout oh hey babe I needed to borrow your car for a few days since its spring break I figured you'd be fine with that. Bish whet? what the fuck is wrong with that bitch I'm so tired of her bullshit idk what to do ithe only reason im still with her cause she just as popular as i am and she give good dome but that's why im all up on Mickey when she comes around its like a breath of fresh air cause baby don't need shit she got her own.

Mickey POV

"ok we're  here." I said as I parked the car in my driveway.

"damn we live right across the street from each other."

I rolled my eyes playfully "great to know."

"surely is that way it'll be easier to take you on a date." Chris said real fast while getting out the car and going to his house. I shook my head and went in the house. I plopped on the couch and turned on my home boy Spongebob. I can already tell how this spring breaks gonna go just me myself and-

knock knock

I opened the door to see another angry Chris. He didn't bother to wait till I invited him in he just came in my damn house.