size 2

Mickey POV

I walked into class late and all eyes where on me one again.

"Is there a reason for you being late? "

"I was lost"

"well don't let it happen again you may have a seat by Ms.Hernandez back there." I saw a girl wave her hand. She looked mixed with Mexican and African American she was light skinned and skinny except in her thighs and had short curly red hair with a nose ring,she wore a floral print dress with some white doc Martins and a Jean jacket.

"hey girl my names Bieyenta (bee-yin-ta) but you can call me BB"

"nice to meet you BB I'm Mikaela but I go by Mickey." I shook her hand. a girl behind me tapped my shoulder and I turned around she looked stuck up and hoe like cause she had on some very tight short shorts on and a crop top that looked 3 sizes to small on her.

"can you move I can't see behind your fat ass." her and the other people around her start laughing

"bitc-"

"Seyarah get yo ugly stank loose pussy hoe ass up and fuckin move if you cant see!" BB jumped in looking like she was about to stab the girl I can see that she know how to handle her own haha. Seyarah just got up and moved to the front with her lil posse

"thanks girl but you know I couldve handled that."

"ik but I just get tired of them hoes testing people Seyarah been trying me since 9th grade I had to bet that ass one time and she aint fucked with me since." I laughed and the bell rung.

"alright Mickey I'll see you at lunch"

"ok" well at least I'm not alone now

I walked to my next class which was Art and sat at the back table. I put my headphones  and rested my head on the table waiting for class to begin.

the bell finally rung and the rest of the class filled in. I heard the seat next to me move but I didn't bother to lift my head until I heard the teacher talk.

"ok class we will be doing a new partner project we will be making a portrait of the person next to you and it must have a theme that symbolic to their personality this will require you to actually get to know that person in and out of school begin." I looked to my left and saw Chris staring at me hard.

"um hi again Chris right? "

"yea and your late right? " he said while chuckling his smile was so damn sexy it sent chills up my spine.

"haha no I'm sorry for that my names Mikaela but I go by Mickey"

"Mickey you seem so familiar ma"

"ik you do to I can't put a finger on it tho"

"well hopefully we'll figure it out with this project." he was staring at me deeply again

"why do you keep starin like that? "

"cause I like what I see" he said while winking I felt my cheeks getting hot I looked down at my paper and continued to sketch randomly so he wouldn't see my goofy smile. he lifted my chin

"don't ever hide ya smile ma especially if I put in on your face." that made me smile even more

"Well Mickey can I get ya number.... ya know for educational purposes" he said with a devious smile I laughed

"is that all you gone use it for? "

"yep so I can further my knowledge on you and what turns you on" he whispered in my ear.

I playfully pushed him back and we swapped phones. I looked at my phone and he put his name under Chrissy bae aka future hubby I laughed

"you sound really sure of yourself."

"I am bae I mean ma ." I rolled my eyes. I can't believe he flirting with me it must be a catch or something.