size 9

Mickey Pov

I was packing my clothes for the date me and Trey have in about an hour when I got another call from Chris I've been ignoring him all day. I plugged my phone into my beats pill I put wu-tang forever by drake then hopped into the shower. I got out lotioned, and put on my blue leopard print undergarments i was putting my hair into a ponytail when i felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses on my neck. I opened my eyes to see Chris. I turned around and shoved him so hard it made him fall in my shower and the water was still on opp well should of never snuck on me.

"what the fuck Mickey damn!"

"aye aint nobody tell yo ass to sneak up on me fool I'm black lucky i ain't punch yo ass and how tf did you get into my house?"

"ik that you leave a spear key in the flower plant." I helped him up and took him to the guest room so he could change.

"why ain't you been answering my call Mickey."

"you really gone sit here and play dumb you know damn well why I ain't answer."

"come on Mick I'm sorry about that."

"you ain't sorry you ain't even fuckin call me to tell me you not gone make it so i was sitting there looking like boo boo the fool."

"look let me take you out tonight to make it up to you."

"hold that thought." I went to my room to finish getting dressed. I put on my white fitted short sleeve dress ,my light pink blazer, pink lipstick, white gladiator sandals, gold studs, gold watch ,and a white clutch, i took my hair out of its pony tail and added some curls to the end of it. I sprayed some perfume then grabbed my white luggage bag and took it downstairs i walked back into the guess room to see Chris's mouth hanging open.

"damn babe you look beautiful I'm not ready to go yet-"

"so but not sorry to break it to you but all of this isn't for you a gentlemen asked me on a date yesterday evening." His nose flared and he looked mad

"damn so thats how it is?"

"well if you would have keep your word i wouldnt have ever meet him so its your fault."I shrugged my shoulders and headed off downstairs with Chris hot on my trail yapping and apologizing.

"well can we atleast hang when you get back tonight you know to watch movies." I got a text from Trey saying that he was outside.

"oop um not tonight causeiwontbebacktilltomorow bye lock up the house hear." I rushed out the door with Chris yelling "WHAT NO THE HELL YOU NOT"

Trey helped me by putting the bags in the trunk and we speed off.

"who was that !"

"the dude who stood me up."

"oh" he turned up the radio to kill the awkwardness in the car.

"Mickey wake up." Trey shook me lightly I woke up to see this nice ass restaurant. Trey came and opened my door and walked me to the restaurant I didn't get to fully look at him before but now I do. he has on a grey vest with a deep red color long sleeve collared shirt that was rolled up to his elbows  underneath it, matching grey slacks, and gold rolex he was looking to damn good. (pic above in multimedia)

"welcome to Giovannies how may I be of assistance today."

"reservation for Neverson"

"of course right this way Mr neverson" we walked to the table Trey pulled my chair out so I could sit down while all of this is happening I'm tryna figure out how he can afford all of this!