Six

Brooke woke up and sighed. She wasn't feeling herself but was trying to be strong. She didn't want to be the girl with bipolar, it was bad enough being the heads daughter without being the crazy girl with a mental illness. Brooke didn't want to be like this, not anymore. She sighed to herself as she ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She looked to her phone and smiled as she saw a text off of Tom and smiled. Brooke knew that she liked him but she also knew that it was different, he cared for her and knew it was wrong and that he was her teacher but she didn't care. She was falling for him and she was falling for him fast. Brooke knew she had to try her best and saying that she was okay when she knew deep down that she was far from it.

Brooke got dressed for school and walked down into the kitchen and frowned as she saw Rachel. She walked past her and sighed as she grabbed a bottle of water "have you taken your medication" rachel asked as Brooke looked to her and rolled her eyes "of curse I have mum" she said as Rachel looked to her and sighed as she placed the medication that Brooke had thrown away the last month on the bench top and looked to Brooke who sighed "I think it's time we talked, I know that you are lying to me. I talked to your doctor and your therapist and I know you haven't been in week, you know what happened last time and you know you can't go off of your meds" Rachel said as Brooke looked to her and sighed "I'm fine, I don't need it okay, just leave me alone will you" she spat as she walked off out of the house and slammed the door as Rachel sighed to herself knowing this wasn't going to end well.

***

Later that day, Brooke got to school and stood in the hallway. She sighed to herself as she ran a hand through her hair and sighed as tom walked down the hall. He walked over to her and smiled as he saw her "are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and nodded "fine" she said as he nodded. He could tell that she wasn't herself and that there was something up with her. "You know if there is something bothering me that you can tell me don't you" he said as she looked to him and nodded "I'm fine" she said as he looked to her and frowned. He could tell she was off.

***

Later that day, Brooke walked down the hall and sighed. She could feel her anxiety build up. Rachel looked to Brooke and walked over to her "are you okay?" Rachel asked as Brooke ran a hand through her hair and sighed "it's going to be okay" Rachel said as she looked to her and frowned "you have to make it stop mum, everyone hates me" she sobbed as she fell to the floor. Rachel sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close and smiled "it's going to be okay" she said as everyone watched on. Tom looked to her and frowned as he realised that deep down that he was in love with Brooke just as she was reaching her break down.