Two

Brooke sighed to herself as she stood in front of the mirror. Brooke had been at Waterloo road for a week. Brooke was struggling with everything. She felt alone. She knew that Rachel was the head and that she had over responsibilities but she felt as if Rachel didn’t have time for her anymore and she hated it. Brooke pulled her hair into a pony tail and walked into the kitchen where she saw Rachel. She looked to Rachel and frowned as she grabbed some juice from the fridge “your still here?” Brooke Asked as Rachel looked to her and smiled “I’m off in a minute, are you okay? Have you tool your medication?” Rachel asked as Brooke looked to her and sighed. “I’m fine, I’m just tired" Brooke said as Rachel nodded. She knew that Brooke was off and was worried that she was on her way to an episode.

Brooke got to school and sat in the classroom. She listened as everyone talked over the baby that had been found on the remains of the school. She couldn’t help but feel bad as she thought of the baby, and couldn’t bear to think of what had happened as Maxine looked to her and frowned “are you okay?” she asked as Brooke looked to her and smiled “I guess, I just can’t help but think of that poor baby" Brooke said as Maxine smiled to her “It could of been an accident" she said as broke nodded. Hoping that it was.

***

Brooke stood with chlo in the hall as Celine walked over to them “so, what do you think of the baby? You don't think it was a murder do you?” Celine asked as Brooke looked to her and frowned “what a sick thing to ask? Like why would you even think that. There is obviously a mother out there who is suffering and your treating it like gossip" Brooke spat at her as Celine hung her head in shame. Brooke waked off down the hall as Tom stood on the doorway. He stood watching her and frowned. He knew that there was something about Brooke and even of she was a student and that her mother was his boss, he knew that he couldn’t resist her. He knew that he was becoming hooked on her more and more each time that she saw him.

Tom walked outside and found Brooke sitting on a bench. He walked over and sat next to her “are you okay?” he asked as she looked to him and sighed “I’m bipolar" she said as he looked  to her and nodded “I know, your mum told me" he said as Brooke rolled her eyes “of course she did, all this talk of that baby and thinking what happened has made me think about what happened on the past. Before I was diagnosed with bipolar. I was out of control and I got pregnant and I abandoned my baby, I’m a terrible person. I left her at an orphanage. I wanted to give her the best chance" Brooke said as she sobbed. Tom looked to her and smiled as he wiped the tears away from her face and smiled “Your not a bad person, you did what was best for her" Tom said as she looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She placed a hand on his cheek and started to kiss him back. Little did Brooke know the effect that this was going to have on her.