One Husband, Two Kids... And I'm Only Nineteen! - Renesmee09

ONE HUSBAND, TWO KIDS...AND IM ONLY NINETEEN! + MY LIFE, MY LOVE, MY KIDS - RENESMEE09

THERE IS A SEQUEL - A FAMILY OF MY OWN - IT IS ALSO ON HERE

Blurb

Rose was always more advanced than her friends when it came to growing up. But her life changed when she met Cameron, a boy who was three years older than her. Soon she found herself falling in love, and then at sixteen, she welcomed her daughter Becca. Now she's married, she's pregnant and she's just months from finishing high school! Book Two: My Life, My Love, My Kids... Two and a half years have passed since Becca's fifth birthday, and things have changed. Becca's seven now, Addy's four and the triplets are almost three! Rose has started college, but finds it difficult juggling home life and school life, learning that everything's changed since she was a pregnant high school senior raising a two year old. While the family are still happy, things are always changing, and there are new challenges for them all to overcome.

Romance

Review

This is so different to the usual stories you read on Wattpad. It follows the life of Rose as she has her EIGHT children and is such a nice story. It is realistic and really captures what motherhood is about.

The story is a long un' but that is because it is two books in one but honestly, don't let that put you off because it is just too good.

Rating

9/10 

Reads

5, 153, 564