The Kissing Booth - Reekles

THE KISSING BOOTH - REEKLES

THIS STORY HAS BEEN PUBLISHED, IT IS AVAILABLE IN COUNTRIES ALL AROUND THE WORLD IN STORES AND ONLINE. THERE IS ALSO AN E-BOOK.

Blurb

Meet Rochelle Evans. Pretty, popular - and never been kissed. Meet Noah Flynn. Badass, volatile - and a total player. And also Elle's best friend's older brother... When Elle decides to run a kissing booth for the school's Spring Carnival, she locks lips with Noah and her life is turned upside down. Her head says to keep away, but her heart wants her to draw closer - this romance seems far from fairy tale and headed for heartbreak. But will Elle get her happily ever after?

Teen Fiction/ Romance

Review

Now, I enjoyed this story when it was at the height of popularity and I can still remember the characters, the storyline and everything. 

Although the storyline had a huge twist in the middle that had me gaping, I did find the storyline up to that part to be a little on the drab side. Noah was a little more controlling than I would have liked in a male lead but each to their own I suppose. But yeah, the story was a good read and it means a lot if I can still remember the characters after nearly two years.

Rating

8/10

Reads

3, 285, 638