Living High School To The Fullest - SkyDancer

LIVING HIGH SCHOOL TO THE FULLEST - SKYDANCER

Blurb

Sarah's senior year is coming up - and she decided to make the most of it. She is a girl on a mission: living high school to the fullest.

Together with her best friend Emma she writes a bucket list for her last year in high school. Sarah is determined to experience everything she has missed out on so far, like “Have a food fight,“ “Get detention“, “Be the hot topic of the rumor mill”, “Crash a party” and many more.

But little did she realize how her mission affects others as well. Will she be able to fulfill every task on her list? And is she really ready for new experiences, new friends and maybe even a new love…?

Humour/ Teen Fiction

Review

This was the first ever story I read on Wattpad and shall always hold a special place in my heart. The story is light-hearted and fun and it is actually quite inspirational. It makes you realise that High School is not as scary as you think if you embrace it. Sure it is easier said than done but this story helps you believe that.

It takes you on the hilarious journey of Sarah and Emma whilst they follow a bucket list and the amount of male leads all vying for Sarah's attention literally keeps you guessing until the end on which one she will end up with is entertaining to say the least.

9/10

View Count

4, 737, 758