Nothing Left To Lose - Kirsty1000

NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE - KIRSTY1000

IT WAS PUBLISHED ON THE 5TH NOVEMBER 2013, IT IS ON AMAZON AND OTHER WEBSITES.

THE STORY ALSO HAS A COMPANION NOVEL - ENJOYING THE CHASE - AND THERE IS ALSO A THIRD BOOK - LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED? - BUT THAT IS WRITTEN BY NATASHAPRESTON. BOTH BOOKS ARE ON HERE.

Blurb

Annabelle Spencer’s life is every girl’s dream. She has wonderful parents, great friends, and of course the perfect boyfriend, Jack Roberts. That all changes on her sixteenth birthday when her life comes crashing down around her. Her dream night turns into a nightmare when Jack is murdered right in front of her, and she’s kidnapped by his murderer, Carter Thomas, a big time drug and arms dealer.

After ten months of being with Carter, she’s found, but the experience has totally changed her. She’s no longer the happy-go-lucky girl that everyone used to know and love; she’s now cold, hard and suffers from night terrors. It appears that Carter broke not only her body, but her spirit too. A shadow of her former self, her slogan for life is now: ‘If you don’t care about anything, then you have nothing to lose’.

Carter is currently serving time for the murder of Jack, a conviction that Anna helped secure. But his retrial is coming up because some key evidence appears to have been tampered with. Unbeknown to Anna, death threats are being received by her father, the Senator. It appears that Carter is still interested in Anna and will stop at nothing to get her back.

Ashton Taylor is brought in to protect her. He’s a newly qualified SWAT agent, a bright spark, the agency’s new golden boy. He is assigned undercover, posing as her boyfriend. His job is to help her through college and keep her safe until the end of the trial in eight months’ time.

 Action/ Romance

Review

This book will blow you away. I had to read this story again because anything else I read could not even compare.

The characters are well developed, the plot is amazing and keeps you on your toes and will make your emotions go all over the place. The secondary characters like Nate, Rosie, Seth and the others are great and provide great humour and warmness.

There is just something about this book that I will never forget and as soon as it was published I bought straught away. It is a long read so it will take you a few days to get through but it will make a good summer read.

Rating

10/10

Reads

14, 415, 622