Chapter 12

Ronnie P.O.V

I stared at Ryan's face as he snored softly, mouth slightly ajar as he began pulling the duvet tighter around his body as we lay on my bed. He was so adorable, no wonder he was so easy to fall for-my phone vibrated, signalling I had a text message and startling me slightly, reaching out to grab the sleek iPhone I looked to see it was a text from Max-fucks sake,

I wonder what he wants?

Opening up the message my eyes scanned the words on the screen, I re-read the sentences over and over until I finally understood what he was saying.

'Want to go out tonight? I want to make up for the time I was such a bastard for. Tonight at 7 sound good? Just before all us bands gather for the barbeque.'

My eyes widened as I realised what he meant, so he actually felt sorry after all? I replied back saying yes and turned off the phone screen, laying it on the bedside table as Ryan cuddled up to my bare arm underneath the covers, Now how do I explain this to Ryan? He's so overprotective. It's kinda cute, though. I smiled as I brushed his hair away from his face.

•♪•♪• Later On •♪•♪•

I slipped on a new pair of white skinny jeans, along with black vans and a black sleeveless top, shoving on a jacket over it, I slipped on some bracelets and a necklace. Double checking my eyeliner and hair.

"Where are you heading off looking so glammed up?" Ryan asked, smiling at me from the lounge-in a fresh pair of clothes similar to the ones he wore as we had performed earlier. Him and Jacky lay on the couch, lazily watching South Park- keeping on a straight face-not even laughing at the funny jokes, they were too exhausted to do anything-the scorching heat had gotten the best of us today, we were all dehydrated from the sun-grumpy, maybe sunburnt, well apart from me and Derek of course.

We were used to this kind of weather so it was all good.

I froze at Ryans question slightly, I can't believe I'd forgotten to tell him I was heading out-but he hates Max so much because of me, he was going to explode.

"Well-Ronnie? Where you heading?" Ryan frowned at me in confusion, slinging an arm around the back of the couch and raising an eyebrow at me.

"Um-I-I'm gonna go hang out with Deuce for a while, we're releasing a song soon and we're still editing it."

Okay, so that wasn't necessarily a lie, me and Deuce had wrote a song together, called 'Nobody Likes Me' but it was all edited and finished anyway, we were just waiting at the right time to release it. Though the lie in that reply was I wasn't going to meet him, I was going out with Max, obviously.

"Oh, I thought you finished editing it?" Ryan asked.

"There's a couple things we could change to make it better though, he came up with a new idea so...yeah." I narrowed my eyes.

Shit shit shit.

"Oh, I was hoping we'd go to the barbeque and hang out together but...nevermind." I saw Ryan's expression saddening and immediatley felt guilty. Though he then forced a grin.

"Nevermind, I'll take Jacky-it's not like he's doing anything productive."

"Hey! Fuck off." Jacky pouted angrily, giving Ryan the finger as he turned up the volume on the TV. Cartmans screams from South Park getting louder.

"OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KENNY!" Derek screamed from somewhere, jumping in between the guys on the couch. Geez, for someone with a stitched foot and cast he sure could run.

"Yes, exactly Jacky! Let's go fuck off from the tour bus and go to the barbeque."

"Shut up Ryan." Jacky and Derek both sneered.

"Okay." Ryan huffed.

I laughed in amusement at their childish acts.

My phone vibrated constantly as I headed off the tour bus, past the guys who were slouching on the couch lazily. I felt one of them smack my butt, sighing I ignored it as I usually would. I already know I have the ass of a god, people can't resist. So sue me.

"Well peace out guys." I called, stepping off of the bus, not waiting for a response I shut the tour bus door and took out my phone, finally seeing Max approach me as I got closer to the closed gates of the Warped ground.

"Hello, Ronnie. Glad you could come." Max smiled a little, pulling me into a hug which I returned awkwardly.

"I actually had a pretty good time tonight. Thanks for this Max, explaining everything, clearing my mind up, for the dinner and movie...I'm sorry I yelled at you so much...It's just..."

"Craig's a douchebag sometimes, he over explains shit. And it's cool, man." Max smiled at me as we pulled up at the tour bus parking lot.

Silence.

He glanced up at me as I stared back.

"Can I?" He mumbled, by the slight moonlight shining on his face I could see his cheeks turn a slight pink.

I nodded slowly, not quite sure why. My heart was screaming yes, my whole body was.

Max cupped my face as my hands gripped his waist, slowly, he planted his lips on mine as I kissed back immediatley, it sent a jolt of tingles through out my whole body, it was new to me, his fingers knotted through my hair as he pushed it back-away from my face as I leaned in closer. Pushing him against a nearby tour bus, going in for sucking on his lip rings as he let out a quiet moan-

"You fucking despicable, lying....

..Cheater." I heard an angry hushed voice, pulling away from Max, my eyes widened as to see what I'd done.

There stood Ryan, beside him was Jacky who's mouth was slightly ajar. Ryan was giving me an emotionless look, his eyes were covered by his bangs, it being dark didn't help the situation as his eyes were hidden against the dark shadow of his hair.

"Ryan, I-"

"You weren't with deuce were you?"

"Holy shit, y-y-you're still dating Ryan?" Max butt in.

"What, Max? You should've known, or asked."

"I asked permission before kissing him Ryan," Max confusingly looked between the two of us.

"Well then, Ronnie. You lied about being with Deuce right?"

"Y-y-yeah, but if I said I was going to hang out with Max, here, you would've thrown a fit."

"Hang out? More like a date, you ditched me for him." Ryan spat, I could just make out his eyes that were filled with tears.

"I-I'm gonna go..." Max said awkwardly before turning on his heel and walking away.

I didn't say anything, just standing there in silence, staring down at my black vans.

"Come on Ryan, let's go back inside the bus." Jacky tugged at his arm, leading the way.

"Fix this." Jacky hissed angrily at me as they walked past me, leaving me there standing in shock.

What have I done?