Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I logged onto Twitter, silently scrolling down latest Tweets from the people I was following.

'Max Green kicked out of ETF? Well he's back now! Check out his new inteview with his new band 'Natural Born Killers'

The tweet showed. I frowned. He got kicked out of ETF? That's totally retarded, he was the original member of the band, him and me combined. Craig actually thought he was boss now? What a douche bag! ( A/N I like Craig too but since this is Ronnie's point of view I have to. Don't get offended :] )

I clicked on the link to the article, so the purpose was because of his drug addiction? He refused to play shows, the band had to cancel tours for him to get back on his own two feet? Well-if you put it that way I guess...Craig did have some sense in him...But Max was back on his feet now and completely sober, joining a new band, though he was still friends with Craig.

"Oh maxie, what are you doing to yourself. Good thing you've stopped though..." I muttered under my breath, sighing.

I guess this would be a time to make things right, he would know how it felt. I opened up a new tweet, dedicating it to Max The Ripper before contiuing.

'Hey max bro, glad to know you're back and sober. Feels good doesnt it? Anyway, congrats on your new band :-) '

Not too long later I had around a few hundred favourites or retweets.

My interactions button highlighted showing I had tweets aimed at me. Most of them were of fans asking if we were friends again, then I found the response I was looking for.

'Thanks Radke. That was nice of you to say so(:'

I sent him a private message 'I was wondering...Max, do you wanna hang out some time tonight? I wanna catch up with you.'

Not long after he'd replied with details and his number, which I couldnt really build up the courage to delete on my phone.

Fixing my hair and teasing it a little bit more, I reapplied my rough eyeliner and slipped on my ray bans, grabbing my jacket I headed out the door to bump into Derek.

"Yo man where ya heading?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Meeting an old friend." I replied.

Dereks face twisted into a confused one,

"Ronnie...." he began, I already knew what he was about to say. I groaned.

"Not drugs, Derek. I'm going to meet Max" I blurted. Then mentally slapping myself.

"Max? Max Green? That supposedly best friend who turned you in? Why-"

Ryan ran in jumping on dereks back as he groaned.

"- I saw your tweet. Why are you meeting with that dick?"

"I want to sort this stuff out okay? He's gone through a hard time. And I feel guilty for what I did in the past..." I muttered, proceeding to brush my way past them.

"Giddiup horsey!" Ryan smacked Dereks back, slurring slightly.

"Duude. Have you been drinking?"

"Not-Not really, just one or two. The usual."

"You've always been a lightweight Ryan! Hahaha!" I laughed, ruffling his hair and making my way to the car after saying my goodbyes.

I turned on the radio and put the key in the ignition, making my way to the local restaurant and bar me and Max used to hang out back in our highschool days. No, I wasn't going to drink...The place just brought back humourous memories for both of us.