Chapter 9

I slipped on some white skinny jeans, a black v neck and my red leather jacket before applying my make up, teasing my hair and slipping on my white sunglasses, getting ready to see Max's band's set today. I'd never heard their music before, so it was all new to me.

Saying my goodbyes to the guys I stepped off the tour bus, heading to the stage they were bound to be performing at, there were many fans there for a band that were just starting up, it kinda shocked me slightly.

"Hey Maxie." I smiled.

"Yo Radke. Glad you could make it!" He pulled me into a hug and slapped my back before pulling away. Grabbing his guitar case and flicking it open, putting the strap over his shoulder, adjusting it as he made sure it was tuned correctly. I went side stage near the speaker, watching the huge crowd of people screaming their asses off for Max.

They began performing as I smiled, the fans were so ecstatic to see Max. You could hear some screaming his name, dying to get his attention.

Overall I'd say they were pretty good. You could tell they were going to make it big, after a few more tours, they'd be pretty popular. The music was in correct sync. I nodded my head along the music as I watched in awe.

"Uh-hey Ronnie." Startled, I turned in the direction of the voice, to see-was that Monte? Smiling at me as he approached me, walking away from Escape The Fate as they were tuning their guitars and Mabbitt was warming up his girly voice.

"H-hi Monte?" It came out sounding like a question as I was utterly confused. His hair was all cut off now, cut short with a huge blonde streak running through it. It looked pretty cool, if you ask me. Overall it was the same Bryan.

"You're probably wondering what the fuck I'm doing here right?" He grinned slightly.

"Yeah, to tell the truth." I laughed a little.

"Well I know Craig may be a little bitch and all, you may hate ETF now, but I just wanted to let you know I was never involved with any of the shit they stirred up about you, to make it clear. I just don't want anymore haters y'know? So, I just want to be friends again."

"Uh-wow. It that case Monte. I accept your..apology? Geez sorry if I sound awkward...because it just...is? This is gonna take a while to sink in." I smiled.

"Good." He gave me a little hug, patting me on the back as he made his way back to soundchecking-what the band were currently doing.

I noticed from the corner my eye as Max's replacement, TJ was it? Raise an eyebrow as Monte walked back to them, then shot me a confused glare. I see Craig taught his new bitch well. I mean, the guy doesn't even know anything about me personally, or even so as met me. Judgemental much?

When the NBK set was over Max walked off, sweaty and tired-looking, probably heading to help the roadies pack up, he was always helpful, even at the worst of times.

Craig approached me, a bitchy look stuck on his face.

"Well well Radke. Trying to win over my band?"

"Says the one who used to try and invite over my band members to 'hang out' without me? You were the one who tried to do that."

"I was trying to sort shit out." He replied lamely.

"Oh, sure. When I held out a hand to you, you slap it away and go chat shit about me with that vocalist scum from attack attack, and a guy from some band nobody cares about on stickam. Telling young ETF fans that are like 12/13 years old to go suck my cock as I was in prison at the time? That was low, man. We used to actually be friends at one point? Remember when I lent you my last 300 dollars because you got robbed and couldnt afford diapers for your little kid? I felt sympathy for you. You never remembered the good things I did for you Mabbitt."

I glared, clenching my fists.

"Woah, lay off of him dude." The TJ guy approached us, pushing me away slightly.

"Don't take sides when you don't know both sides of the story douchebag."

"Just for the record Radke. When you were imprisoned, Max came up with the rumour, I helped spread it. I believed him because I trusted him enough. I had to let your fans know what happened right? They were asking for it. I wasn't the only one spreading shit so dont bombard it all on me."

I turned around and stormed off, knowing he was right, why did I apologize to Max anyway? After all he did to me, not send me ONE fucking letter in prison. He left me to go rehab on my own.Why do all my childhood friends suddenly turn into foes? Even Nason, he was the only one who I allowed to come see in Prison, I was about to give up on music but he stopped me. I kind of still remember what he told me, or along those lines.

"Don't give up Ronnie. Music is what you were born to do. "

Thats when I we formed From Behind These Walls. Which soon turned into Falling in Reverse.

But he betrayed me, he stole my song, sold it, claiming it as his own. He was a traitor.

I stepped back onto the tour bus, throwing my jacket and sunglasses whereever, sliding out of my jeans and shoes. Pushing my hair away from my eyes.

The tour bus went silent. The band knew by now to not mess with me when I was angry. As much as I try to control my anger, I can't seem to, I'm short tempered.

♥♥

The gentle noise of my door shutting made my head snap up to face Ryan.

Angrily, out of my senses I grabbed him, pushing him up against the wall and hungrily crashing my lips to his, pulling off his button up shirt and sliding him out of his pants.

"Ronnie-what-are-you-doing?" He gasped out between kisses as I pushed him onto my bed, sliding the objects that were laying on it onto the floor. I didn't have my weights with me at the moment, usually when I'm angry I work out until my arms ache. But they were in the trunk, and I was in no mood to go searching for them, or so as set them up.

I straddled Ryans waist. Fiercely rubbing my hands all over his body, leaning my head down to the crook of his neck, sucking and biting on it harshly as he moaned loudly, grabbing my hair and tugging on it. I licked up his stubbley jaw to meet his lips again, he bit my bottom lip as I growled. He slid his tongue in my mouth, gripping the waist of my boxers and pulling them down slightly, massaging my hip bones as I bucked my hips.

He soon took them off as I did his, stroking eachothers members.

"Faster, Ryan." I muttered, pulling him on top of me, as he kissed me once again, our lips moving eagerly in sync.

We both came onto eachothers hands together. I had calmed down by now, angry no more, which snapped my back to my senses. My eyes widened as I took my hands off Ryans member and pulled away, standing up.

"Holy." I began

"Shit." Ryan looked as freaked as me. And with that, I grabbed the back of his neck, kissing him lightly once again. My anger had gotten the best of me.

I jerked off Ryan?

Ryan jerked me off?

What the fuck?

♠___________________________________________________________________________♠

YOU BETTER LIKE THIS. My phone deleted it ALL so i had to retype it ALL AGAIN.

Comment and lemme know what you think. What do you think is going to happen in the next Chapter?