Chapter 15

**A Few Weeks Later**

Ronnie's P.O.V

I was going to do it, I was going to propose to Max. I love him, I really loved him beyond words could describe. Right now I was getting ready for the show tonight, the show which would result in Max running into my arms.

"Max fucking Green. Come out on stage!" I boomed through the mic as Falling in Reverse finished playing the last song. The fans cheers got louder as Max grinned, walking out on stage, giving me a side hug and a peck on the cheek.

"So, I have this announcement to make." I began saying, walking down the stage. Giving the mic to Max, I took out the box from the pocket of my jacket...Getting down on one knee, I saw from the corner of my eye as people gasped around us, including my band.

"Max...Will you marry me?"

Silence.

"Fuck yeah..." He grinned as I slid the ring onto his finger, then resulting to which he crashed his lips to mine passionately.

Ryan P.O.V

I couldn't believe what was happening before me, Ronnie and Max were engaged?! My heart thumped wildly underneath my shirt as I watched them kiss, that was it, it got to me bad. Stepping up from my drum kit, I headed off stage and put my drumsticks into the back pocket of my jeans, though nobody obviously noticed as they were too engrossed in Ronnie's so called 'announcement' it made me feel sick to my stomach.

Heading back to the tour bus I lay in my bunk for a while before hearing the sound of it opening; hearing the guys' usual snickers and small talk as they stepped on. My bunks curtain was suddenly ripped open revealing Jacky's bright eyes, without another word he slid inside. (with quite a bit of effort as our bunks are only fit for one person and quite small)

"Need a shoulder to lean on?" He smiled slightly. I nodded in reply, resting my head on his shoulder as we lay in silence for a while before I managed to choke out a sob and burst into tears, snuggling up to Jacky's figure.

"He-He-I can't believe what's happened Jacky." I whispered as my face pressed into his chest.

"Sssh, Ryan. Don't cry, you can't help who you fall in love with." Jacky soothed me.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

MY SPIN OFF SEQUEL 'I'm so high on misery!' (RyanxJacky) SHOULD BE UP SOON :D YAY!

Comment and I'll love you forever ^.^