Chapter 10

I guess you could say things got pretty awkward for me and Ryan, after that...moment? Yeah well it did.

I stood there, awkwardly, shifting foot to foot as Ryan narrowed his eyes.

"Ummmm....." That was all that could come out of mouth.

"Someone got a little horny today?" Ryans eyes widened, as he slipped back on his jeans, then began buttoning up his shirt once again, though his hair was definitley screaming 'I just had sex!'.

I shook my head, answering his question.

"No, I just...I'm regretting apologizing to Max. I got angry so...." I sat down on the floor, grabbing my head, scrunching up my hair in my hands and dropping my gaze.

"It should've been him apologizing to you, Ronnie. He did most of the bad shit and turned against you. And I'm not just saying that because I'm your friend." Ryan put a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to meet his brown eyes and nodded, sighing.

"So how did you get these thoughts in the first place? And why now?"

I explained everything to him, the heated argument with Craig and what he told me, Monte....Ryan just pulled me into a hug, mumbling appreciative comments in my ear.

I was actually glad I talked to Ryan, opening up about my feelings. I even felt my heart flutter slightly, but I shrugged it off.

"So how did your anger result to me?" He asked finally, sparing a glance.

"Uh-I hadn't bothered to set my weights out, then you came in-and it led to this...Why'd ya return everything I...did to you though?"

"Ronnie I-uh-" He began, I could just about see the redness of his cheeks. "- I'm kinda bisexual...?" He squeaked out.

"Oh, good on ya man, you were always a little playboy anyway, not really surprising..." I smirked.

Ryan blinked. "What was with the kiss at the end of our lovely makeout session?"

"I have no idea. Caught up in the moment?" I blushed, narrowing my eyes. Geez, I feel so fucking girly.

"You should go to Max...And uh-spill it out to him. Would work better than avoiding him..."

"Yeah, I guess I should." I agreed.

♪♦♪(Insert the rest of the random Design that probably looks faggotry as fuck L0L yeh)

"Max, I need to talk to you," I urged.

"Hold up bro, lemme finish off this bitch."

"I aint no bitch, motherfucker!"

"Boom! In your face Clayton!" I.heard him yell followed by a thump.

"Hmph! It'll be me saying that next time! Suck my dick."

"My pleasure."

"Pfft. Faggot."

"You know we both are baby."

My jaw dropped, my serious face not so serious, but more like creeped out.

Max walked out of the tour bus smiling, almost bursting into laughter when he saw my weirded-out expression.

"I just realised how dirty those words probably sounded. Despite the fact you couldn't see us, but hear us." He nodded slowly.

I nodded. "I need to talk to you. Seriously."

Max nodded in confusion.

"So I kicked off with Craig after your set, which lead to why you never saw me afterwords as I stormed off. And well, I got all these thoughts whizzing into my brain-like-why did I even forgive you? I got sent to jail, which resulted to me being kicked out of ETF then you just started fucking rumours and making stuff up about me, bullshitting and backstabbing me. YOU should be the one apologizing, I never thought to both sides of the argument." I frowned as my mouth spilled everything from what was on my brain.

Max sighed. "Yeah man, I don't know what came over me but I'm sorry I backstabbed you, I-"

"Oh Max, it's going to take a hell lot more than a 'I'm sorry' to heal all this pain that still aches in my chest from the past." I turned on my heal and walked away, glad to have gotten that off my chest. Why was I so stupid to not think things through BEFORE apologizing from the start? Why did I take the blame?

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Yeahh sorry it's short, but hey, it's an upload right?

SOMEONE THREATENED TO ASSASSINATE A POOR HIPPO IF I DIDNT UPLOAD. SO YAY. NO DEAD HIPPO'S!