❤Act 1- Chapter One-Welcome to hell❤

🌹(Y/N)'s POV🌹

I'm late
I'm late
I'm so late!
I sprinted down the street at top speed , dodging any people. I was supposed to be home by 5 and it is now 6:30. My father will not be happy.
I neared the house and carefully opened the door to not make any noise. However I was not very lucky and the door closed with a loud thud.
"(Y/N)!" My father's drunken voice echoed around the house.
"Y-yes s-sir"
His footsteps became louder and before I even saw him coming I knew what would happen.
Smack!
I held my cheek and hung my head low, scared of what he might do next.
"What time did I tell you to get home eeehhh?" He asked angrily
"5 s-sir"
"You idiot!"
I continued to look down at my feet.
"Oi bitch, look at me when I'm talking to you"
He suddenly grabbed me by the throat and pinned me up against the wall, squeezing hard.
"You are such a useless child!" He continued to yell at me, holding my throat tighter. He let go and threw me to the floor. My father then procceded to punch me.
When he finally stopped I ran upstairs to my room and locked myself inside.
I knelt down in the floor and calmed my breathing. Lifting up my sleeve carefully I looked down at my bruises and cuts. Tears threatened to spill as I bandaged them up.
After I had done that I curled up on my bed and fell asleep.
An hour later banging on my bedroom door woke me.
"Oi brat come here!"
I hesitantly unlocked the door and opened it.
"Y-yes s-sir?"
My father pulled out a leaflet and threw it at me.
"I'm sending you to a summer camp, I can't put up with your shit through the summer, your going to a music one"
I was suprised my father even remembered I liked music.
"T-thank you s-sir"
"Shut up, pack your things you leave tomorrow, paperworks already done"
Wow he really wants to get rid of me
"Y-yes s-sir"
He then growled and walked off.
I closed my door and locked it.
I then started to grab my long sleeved shirts, hoodies and other clothes I would need.
I didn't own much apart from a violin my mother bought me before she left home.
I stared down at a small razor on my bedside table. I quickly grabbed it and walked into the bathroom.
Staring at my reflection, I rolled up my sleeves to reveal a series of deep cuts. I had bandaged the bruises around my body well enough so nobody would notice.
I sucked in a deep breath before pressing down on my skin with the blade. I bit my lip to stop myself screaming in pain. I made a few more cuts before placing the blade down on the side. I then undressed and stepped into the shower. I turned it on and watched as the warm water washed the blood away. It stung like hell but I was used to near constant pain.
Once I had washed myself I stepped out of the shower, dried, put my clothes on, grabbed the razor and quietly went back to my room.
I put the blade in my one suitcase and zipped it shut, having finished packing. I placed the case by the wardrobe along with my violin in its case. Sighing deeply, I changed into my pajamas as the shirt I was wearing had blood on it. Once in my sleepwear I laid down on my bed and let my anxiety take over.
What if no body likes me
What if they all hate me like everyone else does
What if I get bullied.
I sighed deeply and rolled over on my side, falling asleep.
I awoke 6 the next morning and started putting on the clothes I laid out the night before.
I was now wearing a black hoodie with a black long sleeved shirt underneath, (f/c) leggings and a pair of trainers.
I pulled down my sleeves a bit ( a habbit of mine) to make sure no cuts or bruises were showing.
My bangs hid my (e/c) eyes and I had my (h/l) (h/c) hair out.
I grabbed my suitcase and put my violin case round my back.
I walked downstairs and was greeted by my father, who looked in even drunker than before. It was obvious by the smell of booze he had been out drinking.
"Are you ready then brat?" He snarled
I nodded meekly and walked out of the door and headed towards the bus stop.
When the bus finally arrived I got on and looked at the creepy man who was driving it.
I sat down at the front and stared out of the window.

💙Max's POV💙

David was pissing me off going on and on about this new camper. We haven't
Had one in a year and honestly I am sick of him talking about her.
"I bet she's awsome!" He said in his annoyingly jolly voice of his.
"Isn't it cool you're going to share tents with her max?"
"Whoopee" I said in a sarcastic tone
"That's the spirit!" I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.
"Here's the bus now!"
I sighed and followed David, hoping I wouldn't have to share with a total freak.
All of the other campers were now surrounding the bus.
The doors opened and a short girl stepped out.
She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She was so cute..
Woah, where the fuck that come from.
I felt myself go red.
Everyone starting gasping.
"Awww, you're so cute and small, I'm guessing your (Y/N) (L/N)" David asked
She nodded timidly and stepped out, only to be surrounded by the others.
I moved in the centre where she was and looked her right in the eye before saying
"I'm Max, And welcome to hell"