CHAPTER 9

KAITLYNS POV

"My anacona don't, my anaconda don't, my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun..." Some ones calling me. "What the fuck do you want?" I asked not seeing who was calling. "Hey Kait, um why are you so grumpy right now?" huh? I put my phone back and saw it was Cam. why is he calling? "Sorry, its just you woke me up, and I had a bad night last night." I responded. Cam left before the kiss. "I thought you were at Nash's last night. Aren't y'all close? what happened?" he wondered with clear worry in his voice. Awe. I bet you if he kissed me he wouldn't have just said it was nothing. Cam wouldn't dare say such a thing, even if he didn't kiss me.He wouldn't do that to girl. He's too sweet.

"Cam, um, I-I" by now tears were already running down my face. I'm a mess. "Kaitlyn, what the fuck happend!" "C-Cam," was all that managed to come out. I was so hurt by what he said and I'm even sure why. "I'm on my way." was all Cameron said before he hung up. Since he lives about 15 minutes away, I have 15 minutes to get ready.

Once I was done crying, I walked to my bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair. I decided on wearing a messy only tail, nike spandex (forgot what there called oops) and a simple white t shirt from Brandy. As soon as I was done, I put on a pair of Camerons so s he's left over (black nike ones with a white nike swoosh). Right when I was done, he was walking into my room with a box of pizza and some Arizonas. #Bae.

"Hey." I said kinda awkwardly. He just pulled me into a hug while I cried into his chest. He knows how emotional I can be. "Shhh, it'll be ok. But Kaitlyn, what happened?" I looked up at him and he just kissed my forehead. I walked over to my bed, sighing while I sat down, he did he same. "Promise you won't hate me?" I asked. He looked into my eyes and said, "Nothing in this world could possiably give me the thought of hating you Kaitlyn" he said while scooting closer to me until we were cuddling. I know this sounds weird for best friends to do, but it wasn't for us, nothing is ever weird between us. And I love that.

"Ok so last night, we we're having a camp fire. Everyone was in their own conversation so I decided to go over to Nash. We said a few words but mainly stared into each others eyes. Then eventually we kissed. It was like nothing id ever experience. There was passion, love, lust, sparks. It was what I've always dreamed about. It lasted a while until the guys started awkwardly coughing. Then Nash said how it was "just a kiss" that it meant nothing. Cam, he said that out kiss meant nothing to him. Why would he say that. It was obvious that it meant something to me. So then I left. I think he tried calling but I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't." after saying all this I was in tears. It was aweful how much of an effect this boy had on me. I needed to stop it.

Cam didn't respond.

It honestly worried me. He just sat there. Eventually tears running down his face. "Kaitlyn, I've become depressed." was all he said."wait what. why?" was all that managed to come out, if it even did. I too busy with my own life to even pay attention to Cams. How did I not notice this. Im such an ass.

We just sat there. For hours. Crying, crying, and more crying. My mom wasn't home. She needed to go to Florida for a few days for a work conference. She left this morning. I'm such a bitch. Worrying about me, my pointless worries while my best friend is depressed.

"My parents are moving, and yes, I'm moving in with you, but I mean where I'm from Kaitlyn I'm getting bullied. I have no friends. Unless you count Sierra and my mom, which I'm moving away from. Kaitlyn I don't know what to do. I have no self confidence, I'm bullied, no friends, nothing. I'm nothing. Sometimes I wonder why God made me alive. Yeah, I do vine and I have followers, but I get so much hate." he paused from crying too much, his voice was raspy and soft, hardly hear able. He obviously had a lump in his throat and was trying to hard to talk. "I'm not sure how long I can go. And this kid, Nash, he likes you. He talks about you non stop. You guys will be a thing one day. I promise. Kaitlyn Liz Rose, I love you so much, you mean everything to me. Please don't think of me differently. Please please please always be there for me. I know I'm going to be a pain in the ass, but I need you right now." and with that I looked up at him and kissed his forehead. "I'm always here for you." I responded.

Me and Cam ended up having  heart to heart conversations the rest of the day.  I honestly thought I knew everything about him but tufns out I dont. which kinda bothered me. But now he knows a lot more about me too. Cam is honestly the best.

At around 11:30 pm, we both fell asleep. And since we were both worn out by crying an talking so much, we were out in no time.

By the time I woke up it was already 1:23 pm. Cameron was still knocked out. Deciding to make breakfast for the both of us, I got out of bed and headed down stairs. I wipped up some pancakes, sliced strwberried and smoothies for the both of us, finishing as soon as Cam walked down that stairs. "Morning." he smiled. I smiled makes and handed him breafast. He said a slight thanks and with that he was digging into the food.

"Wanna go to the beach?" he asked. Since it was Sunday and next week and the week right before exams (last week of school is exams) I wanted to say no and stay home and study. "sure." I responded. I hoestly needed a break from everything. Since were living in North Carolina, there aren't that many beaches, but we happen to live close to the shore. So we can go when ever we feel like it.

*******

Walking around the beach in my white push up top and pink bottoms with a pair of flip flops in my hand and sun glasses on, we were on out way to txt some lunch/dinner. Deciding on going to a local beach resturaunt, I ordered from fish and so did cameron. We honestly had the funniest day together. I think Cam enjoyed it too.

As we were walking I saw Nash and Hayes.

Nash walking hand and hand with a girl. She was honestly stunning, with long blond hair, perfect body, her voice was even perfect. How. "Hey Kaitlyn!" Hayes yelled when he saw me. I smiled and waved. Then Nash and his giel turned around his face dropped and so did his hand. I just waved and walked away with him yelling my name.

As soon as we got in the car I turned on the radio and sang along. What a dick Nash is.Why would he do this to me.

"you ok?" asked Cam. I smiled a "yes" while he nodded and responded a  "im sorry, il talk to him about it." I didn't respond.

GUYS HEY.

SO ILL BE UPDAING TYPICALLY AROUND THIS TIME.

I hope that's fine. Once again it'll be either Mondays or Tuesdays along with every other weekend. (:

I hope y'all enjoy!

*****MY BESTFRIEND IS MAKING A FAN FIC ABOUT CAMERON DALLAS HER ACCOUNT IS @commandodallas AND SOTRY CALLED, THE MOVE.*******

please check it out(:

I love you all

xoxo,

-lynsey