CHAPTER 3

NASH POV

My first day in Greens Town after moving across the state of North Carolina and I already see a beautiful girl. Plus, I think she's my neighbor. She has medium wavy brown hair, and looks like she wears like almost no makeup, which I absolutely love, she's white but definitely has a slight tan going on. She's wearing a white shirt with pink at the ends, jeans and brown sandals. Wow, I'm such a creep. But I honestly can't stop looking.

Maybe I should walk over to her, introduce myself. Nah, I shouldn't, she'd think I'm a stalker or something bad. I'll try to look for her tomorrow, which would be my first day of school here. Ew. Ugh. Kill me now. No one likes school.

"Nash! Dinners ready!" Zayum, it's only like 4:00. I wonder why we're having it so early. I'll just ask I guess. I leaves room and jog down the stairs. As I walking into the kitchen/dinning room, I see Skylnn and Hayes sitting there eating their hearts out. Ew. "Hey mom, why are we eating so early?" She gave out a small laugh under her breath. "Oh hunny, were going clothes shopping for tomorrow and we're wring your new lacrosse team for frozen Yogurt." My mom responded. I nodded in understatement. I noticed for dinner that we're having pizza. So I grabbed 3 slices and a bottle of Root beer and sat down to eat it. As soon as everyone was done, we loaded the car. I was the last one, for I decided to make sure my outfit was ok and brushed my teeth. I was wearing Taki shorts, A flannel button up shirt thing from American Eagle, and my red Vans. Over all at mall, I got 6 new shirts (2 from Hollister, American Eagle, and Pacson), and a new hoodie from vans, and a dark blue pair of vans. On the way out of the mall, I could've sworn I saw that girl eating at Taco Bell. Then once again, we all loaded up in the car and went to go meet my team at FroYo. I ended up making 2 new friends, Matthew Espinosa and Taylor Caniff. We switched phone numbers and then left. For it was already 11:00 and we had school tomorrow. As soon as we got home,everyone went to bed and so did I .

"Sexy can I? Just pardon my manners, girl how you shake it, got a nigga like OHHH....." I hear to my phones alarm clock. It's currently 6:20 and my school starts at 7:00, but we were told be get there around 7:15. So I decided to take a shower. I went on shuffle for music on my I-Phone 5s in sliver. In the shower I did what anyone else down in a shower, washed my hair, body and face. When I got out, I picked out my outfit for the day. I wanted to make a good first impression, so I picked out a pair of lift blue shorts (the thick ones that are like the Taki ones) a white button up shirt (it's not fancy like what you would ear under a tux kind but like that style of it) and my new dark blue Vans. I went back into the bathroom to fix my hair. I have darkish brown hair and a little bit of highlight in the front. I gelled it up but put it to the left at the same time. I looked into the full body mirror and may I just say, I looked pretty good. I check my phone and it was only 6:58. So I decided to have some pancakes, eggs, and bacon, with a glass of orange juice. (well I didn't decide, my mom was already making it for me.) after I ate, it was 7:09, so I quickly ran up the stairs, brushed my teeth, and grabbed my bookbag, which had nothing in it, and jumped into the car. When we got to the school it was 7:13. The principle gave me my schedule and I was sent out for 1st period, science ap. As I was walking to my class, I sat Taylor and Matt. They were running and told me to run with them. They had spray paint cans in their hands and we're running from a teacher. Once we got cornered and had to stop, we all got ISS. I tried to explain that it was my first day and I just didn't know what was happening, but I still got ISS. what a great way to start off at this new school. As we were making our way to the room, Taylor and Matt headed to the bathroom and said they would meet me in the room in like 5 minutes. When I walked in, no one was in there. I first I wasn't sure if it was the right room or not. But 1.7393729 seconds after I sat down someone opened the door. I turned to see the girl. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours, but I'm sure it was a second. I smiled and I could tell that she blushed and smiled to her self when she sat down. then right then, Taylor and Matthew came in. They looked around the room and spotted her, not even looking at me. They walked over to her and sat next to her. Maybe they're dating or friends or something. But she looked annoyed and tried to leave but tripped. I wonder on what.We were allowed to listen to music but could do nothing else. So we all did, and then before I knew it, it was time for lunch. Like YAS bæ yas! I love food more than life. I went down to the cafeteria and got 2 slices of pizza, a gatorade, 2 cookies, and fries. When I went back into the room, the girl was already sitting there. I decided it was now or never to talk to her, so I walked over and said, "Hi, I'm Na-" but was cut off by Taylor and Matthew, "Come on man, don't talk to her." I have a disapproving look. then she said, "You have no right to tell people that they can't talk to me!" and with that I finished my sentence, "Nash" and smiled holding out my hand for her to shake. Which she did, but then we got yelled at for talking.

And once again, before I knew it, it was time to leave. I waited for the girl and asked if she wanted to walk home with me. She agreed and we did. We talked and found out he have a lot in common. When her house was in view she got really excited, something about her parents being home, idk. When we got to her door, she turned and faced me. We both started blushing like crazy, we got really close to each other. "I'm Kaitlyn" she smiled and then opened her door. "Bye Nash." she said, I honestly love her voice. "Bye K." She blushed and then said bye. SHIT! I DIDNT GET HER NUMBER. I decided to be the idiot I am and run back to her door and get it. Luckily she answered and laughed when I asked for her number, but she still gave it to me. I said that I'll text her and then left, for the second time.