CHAPTER 12

KAITLYN POV

Later that day I decided to just ignore the work by ordering pizza and watching netflix. And since AHS started a new season I decided to rewatch the other seasons. So putting my phone on the charger and away from me, I grabbed my laptop and pulled up Pizza huts website and ordered me a large cheese. After I put on Netflix and started my little marathon by myself.

***********

Around 11:45pm I noticed that Cam wasn't here, but he is friends with Nash and his parents haven't left yet so he might be with them, but I would think that he would've told me first.

Getting my phone I noticed I had a few missed calls and texts from Nash asking if he could come over, I responded with a yes, but he was probably sleeping now. Then I noticed my mom had called, calling back it went to voice mail and leaving one I kept scrolling through my notifications. Which was kinda hard considering all my social media ones, until I finally saw cams. missed call. I called back and he answered,

(C- Cameron , K- Kaitlyn)

C- "hey Kaye, I'm at a friends house."

K-"how come?"

C-"well, he invited me and I thought I'd take him up in that offer, is everything ok?"

K-"ya, I was just starting to worry about where you were, so you're ok then?"

C- "yes kay, I'm fine I promise, I'll call you in the morning. now you need to get some sleep, love you"

K-"ok ya bye cammy"

And with that I turned off my phone once again and put my laptop away and went to sleep.

*********

Waking up I checked my phone, 6:45am. UGHGGGJYUGHUGH. I guess waking up on a Tuesday is better than a Monday.

Deciding to text everyone that make plans for Friday that way I don't end up staying in bed all day watching Netflix and eating pizza like every day.

"Hey, let's all have a sleepover at my place Friday?"

I sent to Nash, Cam, and Hayes.

then I put on some turn up music and started getting ready for today. Since it was just about the last week of school I decided to just wear some yoga pants, one of Cam's white shirts he left over here and some Toms, and lastly adding on to this I put on a big grey sweater.

I guess you could say my style was pretty comfy. Then mov no onto my hair I just put it up on a French braid. Then grabbing a water bottle and a few breakfast bars, I gathered all my stuff and left the house for school.

Walking out Nash must've saw me cause he called my name and started running towards me. "Hey kaitlyn, I thought it'd walk to school with you." Nash said more of a question. "yeah, I hate being lonely." I smiled. "Well how about we do this everyday then?" he asked. "ya, if really like that." I responded. "Then it's set, you and me every morning. By the way I saw your text and wanted to know if I could invite some more guys? a few friends I met from the internet. Were all meeting up this weekend and I think it'd be cool if they met you and you met them. Like we could all be friends. I mean if not it get it but I was just wondering you know?" I was stunned by this all, I mean I kinda want to say yes. But what if it's awkward, that wouldn't be fun or if he doesn't talk to me and just the people he invites, I mean I'll have Cameron and Hayes. Plus I could use some friends especially if they're good friends that Nash is making them out to be. "Sure, I think that'd be cool." I smiled, "but make sure you don't ditch me for them," I joked but more than less meant it. "Never would I ever Kaitlyn Rose" Nash said while kissing my cheek.

Hey guys it's lynsey, I'd like to see this story become more known? I think it'd be cool if you guys would comment, like, and share with your friends. to challenge this, 3 comments and 3 likes for the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy my story and don't forget to check out my Cameron Dallas one. Thank you for reading.

I love you all and stay strong 😍💓

-Lynsey